As we continue to take the sports betting world by storm, we will continue to bring our proprietary and best-in-market technology, modernized and premium brand mentality, expert trading practices and proven growth marketing strategies to emerging sports betting markets.
Bet on us – there is no greater time than now to join the PointsBet family!
This role is working with our American CRM team so you will be required to work hours that aren’t your standard 9-5. If you’re keen on CRM Automation and want to get experience in the fasting growing industry in the USA then read on…..
WHAT YOU WILL OWN
- Accountable for the day to day creation, monitoring and optimisation of all Sports automated journeys & campaigns
- Work with the wider Online Sportsbook team to identify opportunities to convert, retain and extend customer lifetimes with PointsBet creating a range of automated communications (from onboarding, to churn prevention, reactivation & welcome back)
- Be comfortable designing A/B tests in conjunction with our analytics team and owning deployment of those tests end to end
- Provide campaigns analysis and produce campaign reports for Management demonstrating engagement and overall performance from the journeys and campaigns you deploy
- Manage our relationship and strategy with an outbound call team ensuring we are contacting the right customers at the right time with the right messaging
- Work with the Marketing Automation Director to continue to develop the lifecycle roadmap based on learnings from current campaigns or industry experience.
- Build automated and ad-hoc campaigns from scratch with a focus on personalization.
- Be comfortable with CRM Segmentation – ensuring we are contacting the right customers with the right messaging
- Understand customer behaviours and work on real time triggers so we can deploy experiences for customers in the moments that matter.
- Collaborate with other marketing team leads to ensure company-level and personalized messages reach PointsBet customers across social platform and digital marketing channels
- Multi-task across multiple projects and marketing campaigns, using existing tools and communication skills to manage project information and deliverables.
SKILLS WE SEEK
- Bachelor level degree or relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of Customer Lifecycle/Marketing Automation or CRM/e-commerce marketing experience, ideally with a high-tech company.
- Strong HTML experience.
- Experience designing email templates and ensuring teams are following best practices in comms creation, copy writing and QA
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Experience using a CRM tool and journey builder functionality (Braze experience a PLUS)
- Experience defining success metrics and delivering on key KPI targets.
- Passionate understanding of CRM and proven analytical ability with applied learning.
- Strong work ethic. Is accountable, works smart and pushes self and others for results.
- Relates and works cooperatively with people across levels, functions, culture, and geography to achieve shared goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and is effective in a variety of communication settings i.e. one to one, small and large groups, and among diverse styles and position levels.
- Innovative and comes up with useful ideas that are new, better, or unique.
- Learns quickly. Takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Willingness to work some nights and weekends during busy periods of the sports calendar.
PointsBet is dedicated to a culture of high performance and ensuring our employees are setup to deliver their best. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where emphasis is placed on our most important asset: our people. If you are driven and in search of a new opportunity that values people, creativity, opportunity, results, and a commitment to excellence, then this is where you want to be!