It is not every day that someone launches a new mobility brand, but that isn’t what is unusual about us. Lynk & Co is crafting the future of car ownership: membership-based mobility, the automotive equivalent of Netflix. We are a new global and sharable mobility brand focusing on the needs of the connected generation. We challenge the conventional car industry of today.
Our fast-growing team based in Gothenburg, Amsterdam, and Hangzhou, are reshaping mobility as we know it.
We are currently expanding to provide the capability for our global market entry and your contribution may be key to our success. If you share the passion for creating amazing customer experience, have an open mindset, thrive on innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global, diverse, and agile team, you sound like you might be our next teammate.
The following position, located in Gothenburg, is currently open for application:
CRM Channel Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated person to strengthen our Digital Department. You are driven by data, marketing automation, and optimization of consumer engagement. In this role you are responsible for increasing customer value by managing CRM campaigns. This role will help engage with our customers better and increase brand awareness.
As CRM Channel Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of all CRM activities. You will:
- Secure the optimization and implementation of CRM campaign plans including segmented and personalized campaigns.
- Design, create, and send emails and messages in multiple channels as well as building segments and target groups at the right time and with relevant content.
- Build and configure customer communication programs in our marketing automation platform, ensuring that segmentation, trigger data, content, and reporting are set up correctly.
- Achieve the defined CRM and online performance KPI’s for each market.
- Measure and report results and data driven insights, then take action to improve sales and conversion.
- Help grow the business by retaining and engaging customers throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Drive ideas for customer activation/development and acquisition through CRM activities and other initiatives. Work on activities for recruitment and activation to implementation and evaluation of cross sell and up sell, retention, and churn reducing strategies.
- Support projects for CRM and ecommerce.
- Act as superuser and system expert.
- Educate and support others in the systems.
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- A university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in CRM and marketing communication position.
- Experience working in with a CRM / Marketing automation tool (Microsoft Dynamics 365, Sitecore, or similar).
- Documented knowledge of data-driven marketing and marketing automation.
- Experience with customer segmentation and application in cross-channel marketing.
- Hands-on experience with campaign messaging, email marketing, A/B testing, and post campaign analysis.
- A deep understanding of customer relationship management and customer communication.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
Your personal skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive, and independent.
- Used to initiating, driving, and securing project results.
We are a start-up, with all the possibilities and challenges that comes with that. Things can change quickly here, and so you’ll need to enjoy that type of environment. It’s a small (but mighty) team, which means you can both work independently and use your superpowers to help others. We’re also partly remote, so bonus points if you know how deal with that in an effective way!
Last, but not least, you thrive in an environment where you get to work independently and bring your creative ideas forward, but you also enjoy partnering across the team.
Our recruitment process
In our recruitment we work with a competence-based framework. You apply via electronic link by submitting your CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at relevant experience, and thereafter evaluate inherent personal characteristics using psychometric tools.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest July 2nd , 2020. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period so don’t hesitate to post your application if this looks interesting to you.
If you want to learn more about the position please reach out to Jessica Konings, Director Digital, email [email protected].
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Egle Celedinaite, Recruiter, email [email protected].
What We Offer
We are a rapidly expanding global mobility brand. We offer a culture of personal development and role growth. You will have the pleasure of working in a fast-paced environment with a team that punches considerably above its weight. We look for collaborators. Original thinkers. People who value being open, personal and challenging. People who think (like we do) that imagination is as important as expertise and value instinct and insight as much as experience. If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you.