The CRM/CDP, Sr Marketing Manager is responsible for the Merz Aesthetics customer data platform (CDP). This role owns the provider and patient journey strategy and execution, ultimately driving engagement, retention and growth for our business.
Customer Data Platform (CDP) Management (Provider and Patient)
- Own the Merz Aesthetics North America Customer Data Platform for provider and patient data, delivering a best in class user experience.
- Responsible for the audience strategy, segmentation and execution.
- Create journey strategy for both providers and patients, along with marketing plans for both, within Marketing Cloud.
- Create and test email/sms messages from brand submitted content and US departments.
- Compile and drive data focused improvements after reviewing and assessing data analytics; specifically, retention rate, portfolio expansion, growth of overall database, and content engagement.
- Improve and promote personalization through segmentation and target audiences.
- Collaborate cross functionally to pursue a single view of our customer, using multiple lenses.
- Work closely with DTC Marketing team to create a 360° customer view across all channels, data integrations and analysis to better understand patient behavior.
- Advise brand leads competently on all data collection matters and provide recommendations on content improvement.
- Research and synthesize market and trends along with a competitive analysis that feeds strategy & optimization.
- Manage QA processes.
- Regularly engage with global teams to stay current on strategic plans.
- Maintain data cleanliness, privacy and security of CDP.
- Ensure GDPR and CCPA compliance with designing a suitable monitoring that detects irregularities and anomalies.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization and global, making sure all portfolio initiatives are integrated and aligned.
- Establish mutual trust across the global organization.
- Establish a metrics and data driven culture to deliver the best user experience.
- Participate in innovative and collaborative team efforts by identifying and driving new and existing customer experience focused technologies that can be used in association/integrated with our digital enterprise solutions at Merz Aesthetics.
- Lead the relationship with outside vendors and agencies to ensure alignment and execution of deliverables.
- Evaluate existing and new vendors, as needed.
Experience Management Program Support
- Collaborate with Portfolio Digital Platforms team for integration and proper data collection of experience management program.
- Support experience management program, as needed.
Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of CRM/CDP management experience.
- 3 or more years of experience in Data Science, or Analytics.
- Deep knowledge and focus on Salesforce products Salesforce Marketing Cloud and coordinating Salesforce integrated solutions.
- Demonstrated experience managing a customer database.
- Confidence and experience in working with online analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Experienced in campaign management, and a deep understanding of customer journey management.
- Solid experience in reporting, campaign performance analytics and dashboarding.
- Analytical capabilities including the ability to interpret data, extract insights and present it in simple terms.
- Solid understanding of brand strategic priorities and ability to recommend ways to support those priorities.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- SQL knowledge.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience in problem solving and managing complexity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills with both internal teams as well as external customers.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software programs.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.