Squarespace is looking for a CRM Strategist to develop and execute our cross-channel CRM strategy. You will advise on tactics to support Squarespace initiatives and manage the scheduling, creation, and deployment of various email and mobile programs. You will work collaboratively with the in-house creative team and other internal partners to develop best-in-class email content and cadence to deliver against business goals. You will ensure campaigns are properly QA’d, all content renders correctly across various devices and that every campaign is executed flawlessly. In addition, the right candidate will have a strong technical tendency with a desire to improve proficiency with our marketing technology.
This position is based out of our New York headquarters or remotely in an approved location (see application question below for approved locations). This role reports to the CRM Associate Director.
You'll Get To...
- Plan, implement and optimize CRM strategies across multiple marketing channels, driving engagement, retention, and loyalty across the Squarespace portfolio
- Build and execute email, push, and in-app marketing campaigns that deliver against pre-defined KPIs such as CTR, open rates, conversions and incremental revenue lift
- Execute multi-variant tests across multiple audiences to optimize channel performance
- Support cross-departmental initiatives by serving as a subject matter expert across the organization, providing consultation and best practices for CRM
- Partner with Audience Strategy, Engineering and Marketing Analytics teams on campaign performance requests and internal data needs for effective member segmentation, targeted content, and tracking
Who We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience in an direct marketing/CRM role, using multiple channels to communicate to customer base
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS for email design, overall email processes, and ESP platforms
- Solid project management background
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR
- Passion for the Squarespace product and mission
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- $100 per month remote stipend
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Squarespace is the all-in-one platform with everything to sell anything, providing customers in approximately 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to sell physical products, digital content, classes, appointments, reservations and more. Powered by best-in-class design for a consistent brand experience across all touchpoints, our suite of fully integrated products enables anyone to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California, and Chicago, Illinois.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.