Work closely with the wider CRM team to build out targeted and relevant campaigns to send to our shoppers
Work closely with the Testing & Personalisation team to further optimise our campaigns through A/B tests.
Build out new innovative ideas for transforming our regular communications to shoppers
Liaise with wider stakeholders on balancing business requirements with our shopper needs
Work closely to ensure we are localising our content across all of our shoppable locales
Play your part in our team succeeding
As a part of our Retail organisation, the Global Ecommerce team drives the development of LEGO.com and digital shopper channels across regions, including new market entry, and plays a pivotal element of our commercial strategy.
Working with such a cross-functional team to support delivering amazing shopper experiences for our entire fan base means a constantly evolving, dynamic work environment and ability to see a real impact in how we bring LEGO values to life every day.
Do you have what it takes?
- Shown experience working in a CRM role.
- Experience building out automated journeys and curated emails in an ESP (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred).
- Strong working knowledge of HTML for email
- Experience with the complexity of dynamic communications, across multiple locales.
- Highly organised, enthusiastic, with a positive and pragmatic approach.
- Passion for developing a deep understanding of shopper needs throughout the online journey and how this differs by language and country.
- A detailed analytical mind, with experience in reporting on the efficiency of campaigns and comfort in presenting this back to stakeholders at all levels.
- Open, collaborative communication style, with experience working across cultures and time zones to build connected, sustainable relationships regardless of organisational structure.
Bringing it to life
If you work alone you go quickly, but if you collaborate with others you go far. This is a good way of describing the collaborative culture here at The LEGO Group. Partnering together is very important.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you'll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you'll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – When you join the team you'll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model 'Best of Both', role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.