PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
The CRM Campaign Specialist will be responsible to support bringing the CRM roadmap to life by leading the implementation through all project phases for customer lifecycle automated trigger programs, operational brand campaigns and transactional projects. The role will drive the execution process of Tommy Hilfiger’s multi-channel communications landscape, in order to strengthen the brand loyalty, increase customer engagement, retention, revenues and ultimately LTV.
Day-to-day, as the CRM Campaign Specialist, you will work closely with internal PVH departments and external vendors to ensure the development of campaigns are built to specifications from a content, data and technology perspective. You will be closely with the CRM Automation Specialist and Data Analysts to ensure back-end up setup, UAT and data tracking are fully integrated in the execution process.
The role will give you opportunity to work on a range of projects that are highly visible, innovative and exciting. All contributing to the capabilities, maturity and success of CRM & Loyalty. This role will report to the SR CRM Campaign Execution Manager.
- Collaborate with Consumer Journey and rest of Marketing to be CRM representative in campaign taskforces
- Drive the discovery, definition, build, test and deployment of end-to-end phases for each campaign project
- Execute email marketing campaigns focused solely on customer lifecycle automated trigger programs, operational brand campaigns, and transactional projects to drive consumer through key life stages with the brand
- Lead and deliver monthly and quarterly reporting updates to relevant stakeholders concerning new campaign initiatives
- Devise and implement impactful A/B testing procedures on campaigns to help improve and evolve communication & content strategies for the consumer
- Work extensively with Salesforce Marketing Cloud to ensure development of campaigns, technical logic, UAT and targeting specifications are in place
- Author creative briefs that lay out direction for Creative Studio regarding key campaign objectives, strategy and content requirements for specific campaign projects
- As project lead, ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate with internal resources and vendors to ensure flawless execution of campaigns
- Identify and implement process improvements for campaign activity and lead adoption of new ways to improve quality, reduce campaign cycle time and increase output to drive higher automation in everything you do
- Be fully aware, and integrate in BAU, monthly planning and activities in partnership with the CRM Coordinator
- Assist in campaign builds and/or QA as needed, as backup to CRM Coordinator
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, with an unparalleled attention to detail
- Demonstrated energy, drive, determination and persistence
- Self-motivated individual – no task is too big or too small
- Keen on learning and developing, with an “outside-of-the-box” mentality
- Proactive team player and problem-solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to effectively work cross-functionally with strong verbal and written communication skills; results-driven and fact-based communication style
- Focused and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of campaign performance metrics
- Passion & knowledge of CRM and the digital environment
- A University degree (e.g. Business, Marketing or Marketing Communications)
- 3+ years coordinating/managing/specializing in the field of CRM marketing
- 2+ years’ experience in delivering CRM campaigns within an International or ecommerce brand that drive consumer response
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar
- Some non-specialist knowledge of HTML preferred
- Mobile experience or understanding of mobile trends in campaign execution
- Fluent in English (written and verbally)
Nice To Haves
- Experience working with fashion or lifestyle brands
- Passion or understanding of retail marketing
What You Can Expect From Us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.