Want to play a vital role in bringing brilliant shopper experiences to our growing customer base?
In this role, you will
- Be a LEGO functional specialist in marketing emails and other communication channels using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Build & send CRM Marketing campaigns through email, SMS & PUSH.
- Work with other colleagues to ensure content is optimized and correct.
- Build, troubleshoot, and execute data and dynamic content to make communications more relevant.
- Support colleagues on other CRM related activities.
Play your part in our team succeeding
We are looking for a hands-on CRM functional expert to join the Global CRM team.
This is a new position due to the growth of LEGO digital and the importance of owned channels such as email.
Working within the Global CRM team, this individual will be passionate, hardworking and have good working knowledge of email and marketing clouds, especially Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Do you have what it takes?
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- MS (or t-SQL) SQL knowledge.
- Highly organised, structured, enthusiastic, positive and pragmatic approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Open, collaborative communication style, with experience of working across cultures and time zones to build connected, balanced relationships.
- Working knowledge of marketing clouds and core CRM principles.
- Experience working with multiple Global locales is beneficial.
- Experience with other channels such as PUSH, SMS and social is preferred.
- Experience with e-comm platforms or the retail industry is preferred.
- A computer science, engineering or programming related degree
Hear from our Director, Personalisation & CRM…
“Working with such a cross-functional team to support delivering amazing shopper experiences for our entire fan base means a continuously changing, dynamic work environment and ability to see a real impact in how we bring LEGO values to life on a daily basis”
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.