This position is based in the Charlotte, NC area with a hybrid work schedule of three days per week in office (Tues, Wed, Thurs) and two days WFH.
The CRM Campaign Specialist will be part of a larger Email team that is responsible for the design and deployment of email marketing programs for the various lines of LendingTree's business. This role is an expansion of the email team and will be responsible for driving daily results that contribute to long-term strategic goals.
The ideal candidate will have worked in an agency or brand-side email team for one to two years, have a solid understanding of the email marketing and proven expertise in building email campaigns.
The position will:
- Partner with internal stakeholders to drive business growth through Email, SMS, and/or Push campaigns.
- Ideate and participate in CRM planning, strategy, and timelines
- Own campaign setup, including audience definition, content strategy, campaign deployment and automation for various customer journeys.
- Analyze email campaign performance; create and administer tests that can quantify the effects of changes made to primary KPIs.
- Review, recommend and implement improvements to existing content though changes to copy, design and targeting.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding campaign timing, targeting, scope and results.
- Partner with creative design and other internal teams to develop copy and creative assets.
- Work with internal tech teams as needed to create communications journeys.
Experience / Training / Education:
- One to two years' experience developing corporate-level email campaigns on either the brand or agency-side.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and ownership
- Thrives working as a part of a team
- Exhibits a passion for customer focused marketing campaigns
- Is goal oriented and able to work cross-functionally to achieve results
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Curious self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with A/B testing and other marketing testing methodologies
- Knowledge of corporate-level email services and provider platforms
- Expertise in building audience segments
- Experience with brands with customer loyalty focus
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Blueshift, Sparkpost or other large CDP or ESP platforms
LendingTree is the nation's largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We're a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We've welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We've built a LendingTree app and LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to lead and supervise their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We're a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We're collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you'll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we're pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, "Get Stuff Done").
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.