We’re looking for a CRM Campaign Specialist to lead the planning, creative development, implementation and optimisation of campaigns across multiple EMEA markets monthly newsletter, tactical, trigger-based communications, personalisation and Canon account notifications.
This role will look after our enthusiast category DSLR and mirrorless cameras and lenses.
What We Give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
In addition to a salary of between £35,700 - £50,508 you'll be eligible for a performance-based bonus of 10%. We have recently implemented a new range of flexible benefits including a strong contributory pension plan, private healthcare, life cover, an Employee Assistance Programme plus employee discounts on Canon products.
Canon also champions hybrid working and a flexible working policy, with a minimum of 25 days holiday per year. Lastly, you'll find that Canon enourages continuous Learning and Development with a wide range of resources and support available on demand.
What We Ask
You will be responsible for
- CRM strategy, planning, implementation and optimisation.
- Drive base growth, membership sign up, engagement and revenue for your customer audiences and product groups.
- Drive engagement with your customer audiences via a brand community.
- Manage and work with stakeholders across the business national sales offices, data and analytics, campaign and channel marketing, ecommerce, customer experience, content marketing, service and support.
- Day to day agency management and briefings.
- Champion CRM within the organization.
You will need
You will demonstrate
- Previous experience in planning and implementing CRM customer journeys, campaigns and brand communities.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to create and deliver direct communications strategies (acquisition and retention) and plans with an international brand (client and/or agency side)
- Curiousity about insight and data. Able to create and share campaign performance metrics and web analytics.
- Experience with campaign management tools (salesforce marketing cloud is an advantage), database marketing techniques, loyalty program development, community management and CRM technologies.
- Interest or experience in imaging, content creation or print would be an advantage.
Salary range £35,700 - £50,508 plus 10% annual bonus and excellent benefits
Location Uxbridge, London
This is a hybrid role
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world's best imaging company, we're living and working together for the common good.