The Most Desired Audio Brand
At Bang & Olufsen, we strive to be the most desired audio brand in the world. For more than 95 years we’ve developed products that change moods, inspire minds and instill pride in all of us. We are passionate innovators, using our deep knowledge and collaboration skills to solve and simplify complex challenges every day, each of us driven by the profound effect sound can have on the mind. We welcome others that share our passion.
Join us on a journey to drive customer loyalty, increase engagement and grow our database by providing our consumers with the most inspiring and relevant campaigns, as well as equally meaningful customer experiences.
Becoming part of our CRM team in Lyngby, you will bring in your experiences from previous roles and implement effective CRM campaigns, structures, and processes to sophisticate our efforts, increase efficiency and automation, and drive commercial success. Our CRM marketing activities include product launches, brand-level campaigns, personalized product services – and cover our global, local, and retail activities .
Working on both an operational, tactical, and strategic level, you will:
- Handle day to day campaign planning and execution, ensuring campaigns are built to brief, achieving objectives.
- Build, test and execute CRM newsletter campaigns via our marketing platform.
- Use data and insights to create segments and target groups for each delivery; leverage the right message for each target group to ensure an optimized user journey across email and push notifications.
- Stay on top of email deliverability and other campaign issues as they arise.
- Launch innovative CRM initiatives to acquire new and retain / reward customers across channels (e.g. Welcome, Reactivation, and Repeat Purchase).
- Identify and carry out projects to improve performance, e.g. in relation to customer journeys and shopper behavior as well as content strategies for various product lifecycles.
- Collaborate closely with Data & Insights team to activate segments.
- Collaborate with the markets and support their local initiatives.
- Manage and update the CRM calendar.
- Balance pursuing commercial interests and remaining true to our brand identity.
You will be part of the CRM team in the Marketing & ecommerce department . You will also collaborate closely with the extended marketing, digital and ecommerce team, product management, in devising campaigns, initiatives and defining new customer experiences.
Location: Kongens Lyngby, Denmark.
What You Bring
You have plenty of examples to draw on from previous experience, which makes you confident putting forward recommendations, implementing them and guiding the rest of the organisation. Moreover, you bring:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in executing CRM campaigns
- Experience with luxury, fashion, or consumer electronics lifestyle brands in an international setting
- Positive and proactive attitude and drive
- Excellent analytic, planning, and organizational skills
- Results and data driven mindset with the ability to translate data into insights and actions
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders, managing multiple projects and prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines
- Team player mindset, ability to liaise and collaborate with different departments
- You are a self-starter who takes ownership for the projects and tasks with the ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- English fluency, written and spoken
- Experience with Adobe Campaign Standard and Adobe Photoshop is an advantage
Ready to join the most desired audio brand in the world?
Then submit your CV and application in English by pressing the Apply button. Applications are assessed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible and no later than 17th February 2023.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact our Global CRM Director, Ana Loncar on [email protected] . Please
send your CV and application to this e-mail directly as these will not be taken into consideration.
Read more about our recruitment process and explore your career opportunities within Bang & Olufsen here .
Empowerment drives our innovation
We are a company of approximately 1000 employees and that makes us small, agile and gives room for individual flexibility and decision-making – this is how we work best. Our hierarchy is flat and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe that constructive feedback makes us grow as individuals and as a company, and our leadership is based on a clear direction and facilitating collaboration across functions and borders. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
We are more than just a workplace
Life is more fun when it is shared and experienced with others. We collaborate, create and innovate on a global scale every day and we celebrate and enjoy life together too. We do Musical Fridays, sports events and get together around good food and celebrate local traditions, all centered around our passion for music.