Greater Purpose and Core Values:
Athletico’s Greater Purpose is to empower people, inspire hope and transform lives. We accomplish this by providing exceptional, progressive, and cost-effective fitness, performance and rehabilitative services through personalized care that emphasizes education and prevention of future injury. This is accomplished through building on our Core Values of one team, understanding our business, recognition, people-focused, accountability, continuous innovation and trust and integrity, which are the foundation for our unique culture.
The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Campaign Specialist is responsible for driving engagement across different audience segments by developing, implementing and measuring CRM campaigns. Core focus will be on the creation of campaigns that drive engagement and support business goals across the full patient journey life-cycle from lead generation to loyalty. This role will report to CRM leadership who acts as the product owner for CRM systems and automation strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and implementing CRM automation strategies across the full patient journey life-cycle from lead generation to loyalty
- Responsible for the planning, delivery and measurement of patient journey campaigns aligned to KPIs and business priorities
- Work in close partnership with Brand Content and External Comms resources to develop strong annual campaigns and patient engagement plans based on seasonal and business priorities
- Collaborate with the Sales team to develop and manage sales campaigns with Salesforce Campaigns
- Work with CRM leadership and other business stakeholders to develop hypotheses for testing; design, track and analyze results to refine campaigns and optimize execution
- Provide feedback to management on process improvements and areas of concern
- Resolving basic CRM issues and responding to customer requests
- Work in partnership with Marketing and IT to create landing pages/webforms to support campaigns
- Assist with new user setup and user profile management
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Business Analysis, or related field
- Work Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of enterprise experience required; 2 years of experience preferred
- 1 year of hands-on experience with a CRM platform preferred
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing and Sales preferred
- Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Experience in delivering within the Agile Methodology/Framework
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to execute on deliverables
- Ability to extract insights and meaning from data sets and spot trends as well as identify possible indicated actions and explain complex new technology and concepts
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail with a consistent record of delivering results
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
The physical demands and work environment describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Ability to fulfill office activities including, but not limited to, remain stationary for extended periods of time (i.e., while working at a desk), stoop/kneel/crouch, travel around the office, communicate with others (verbal and written), and use fine motor skills including fine hand manipulation and keyboarding.
- Ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Consistent with a standard office environment, noise level is low with little to no extraordinary environmental factors.
Athletico provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.