CRM Campaign Specialist, Call of Duty League
Activision Blizzard Esports (ABE) serves as the operational foundation and partnership hub for the Overwatch League and Call of Duty League. ABE is looking for a CRM Campaign Specialist to support the Call of Duty League CRM team as we enter the third season of the League in 2022.
The Campaign Specialist will be responsible for executing programs that drive fan acquisition and engagement. This role will support the Director of CRM to develop CRM strategies that properly address fans through each phase of the customer journey. A successful candidate will be an organized team player who can clearly communicate and collaborate across departments and levels of the organization to deliver campaigns on time, on budget, and on strategy.
- Execute multi-channel marketing strategies and tactics for driving customer relationships with a goal of increasing fan acquisition and engagement.
- Own CRM campaign calendar and assist in the execution of customer emails and mobile push.
- Work cross functionally to ensure creative deliverables meet CRM production timelines.
- Manage and strengthen the relationship with external agencies to constantly ideate and innovate on CRM programs.
- Subject matter expert on executing within the CRM tech stack. Most notably Braze and Swrve.
- Execute A/B and multi-variate testing against fan segments to validate and inform customer research efforts.
- Track subscriber health and penetration of our key segments to ensure we keep communications relevant and support the optimal customer experience.
- Assist Director of CRM in compiling results to report on campaign performance, assessing results against relevant KPIs.
- Partner with content and brand marketing teams to ensure messaging in CRM campaigns aligns with communications and brand strategies.
- Construct copy for Email and mobile push channels that properly reflects brand positioning and the leagues shared voice.
- Design CRM playbooks, protocols, and processes for league teams to leverage best practices in their local markets.
- Create relationships with the gaming teams to facilitate support for league promotions
- Assist Director of CRM in the identification and integration of new fan data sources to enrich fan profiles.
- Minimum of 3+ years of digital marketing experience in gaming, sports/entertainment, and/or retail organization with an understanding of driving engagement and consumer revenue.
- Editorial and/or email copywriting experience a must
- Understanding of email and digital marketing best practices
- Track record of identifying, designing and executing CRM campaigns (preferably automation and/or drip) that drive customer loyalty, onboarding, and engagement
- Superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to execute a plan in a structured way
- Strong ability to assess priorities and multi-task
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Swrve, or similar CRM platform.
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate several internal processes, procedures, people, and systems
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge of google analytics product suite a plus
- Knowledge of SQL server to pull basic queries a plus
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™ and our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe.
A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®," "World's Best Employers," as well as "Most Admired Companies." In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners. #AB
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.