In this role, you have the opportunity to shape the future of how we acquire and engage our base through strategic planning and execution of CRM programs
The CRM Performance Manager in the Market is responsible to acquire new consumers into our database and ensure that they remain engaged with the Philips brand while increasing consumer life time value. The CRM Performance Manager is responsible to evaluate our opt-in and registration experience and ensure that it is optimal for the market. In addition, you are responsible for providing local requirements for localization of the master consumer journeys (recruitment, engagement, purchase) to the activation hub, and activation of thereof for the campaign and always-on of all in-hub activities.
You are responsible for
- Growing the consumer database and our consumer lifetime value
- Leverage best practices to further drive acquisition (acquisition offers, referral marketing, teaser campaigns)
- Drive consumer engagement with messaging (customer funnel versions, CRM offers, etc.)
- Drive brand loyalty through new email flow, remarketing (Cross-Sell/Upsell) & sequential messaging
- Enhanced audience segments to increase media performance & growth (remarket audiences)
- Perform with Analytics (DV360, Sprinklr, R&R, CRM, DARYL) and support DM for Media Traffic/CTR, Acquisitions
- Report on performance and provides recommendation based on established KPIs for one-off CRM activities. Conduct post-campaign analytics to realize recommendations for future CRM campaigns
- Responsible for achievement of the local target and KPIs
- Accountable for defining paid media touch-points and KPIs and, if applicable, briefing the Hub or local partners
- Ensure readiness of local journey for the markets to be deployed (localization and adaptation to the requirements of the market), activate them for one-off CRM activities
- Focus on CRM activity (CRM emails) supporting Champions, always-on presence, and one-off CRM activities for Personal Health.
- Define local requirements for all master consumer journeys and one-off CRM activities
- Ensure go-live of all master consumer journeys and all one-off CRM activities
- Manage the entire campaign roll-out volume load and phasing
- Works closely with the IT department to better understand all CRM feeds and data flowing in and out of CRM program management tools
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration
- + 5 years of experience in CRM marketing or advertising within a fast-paced and highly competitive setting.
- Experience in working with multiple communication channels in consumer interactions.
- Possess strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, data mining, interactive marketing, database marketing, and email marketing.
- Being a highly interactive position, the CRM Performance Manager must have excellent communication skills that will ensure effective conveyance of information and execution of duties in a cross-functional global setting. The CRM Performance Manager will also create reports and strategic proposals that will be presented to the senior management and, as such, he must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills that will ensure these reports and presentations are clear, concise, and convincing.
- Customer-service orientation, demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease, be self-motivated and proactive, have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, have critical attention to detail, be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects, and have creative problem-solving skills.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.