There are not many times in your career when you get the opportunity to be part of a multi billion dollar franchise, work with great people and build out your resume. Welcome to HP’s Instant Ink< b> organization! With HP Instant Ink, our goal is to address the #1 pain point consumers have been telling us about printing: cost of ink. Through a new and innovative model, we are transforming the global inkjet market by changing the perceived value of ink while enabling additional, new revenue generating business models. HP Instant Ink represents one of the top strategic priorities for HP’s Print organization and will give you visibility at the highest levels in the company. You could be part of this team building new CRM solutions.
The CRM Campaign Manager project manages and executes integrated marketing campaigns to increase Instant Ink subscriptions and keep existing enrollees. The ideal candidate has expertise in developing campaign components, executing, proofing, maintaining, and optimizing multi channel marketing campaigns that drive subscriber retention and satisfaction. You will work with CRM team copy writers, developers, designers to deliver much of the campaign content. You will have a proven track record of using marketing results and analytics to inform and scale a successful marketing program. The candidate must be a great collaborative team member who has a passion for building creative and flawless high performing campaigns.
- Execute multi channel marketing strategies and tactics for driving customer relationships with a goal of increasing acquisition and engagement.
- Own CRM campaign calendar and assist in the execution of customer emails and mobile push.
- Work cross functionally to ensure creative deliverables meet CRM production timelines.
- Partner with content and brand marketing teams to ensure messaging in CRM campaigns aligns with communications and brand strategies.
- Strong ability to assess priorities and multi task and ability to quickly learn and navigate several internal processes, procedures, people, and systems.
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform for campaign management.
- Familiarity of Medallia platform, Stensul and Miro Boards platforms a plus.
- Experience with JIRA a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud platform and data table creation and setup.
- Manage the creation, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.< li>
- Experience partnering with data and technical team members for quality testing and to ensure flawless execution.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Conduct and oversee QA for transactional and promotional campaigns for copy and data fields.
Education And Experience Required
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 2+ years experience in campaign execution .
- Industry, sales, channel and or project management experience a plus.
- A professional marketing qualification, such as the Diploma in Professional Marketing or the Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing, or equivalent experience, can be helpful.
- Project management experience, training, or certifications.
Knowledge And Skills
- In depth knowledge of marketing fundamental, products services solution lifecycle and knowledge management.
- Working knowledge of industry and customer segment.
- Familiarity with and or experience in partner management.
- Excellent written oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to manage virtual teams.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence and drive consensus.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!