Join the team shaking up the legal world!
SeedLegals, the UK’s fastest-growing legal platform for startups, has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious CRM Campaign Manager to join our growing Growth team.
You’ll take the lead in all customer communications through our CRMs, Intercom and Hubspot, driving engagement and delivering value to ultimately create a long term love affair with our products and ensure the most joyful outcome for our customers.
Responsible for all strategic and tactical CRM decisions, you’ll own key metrics that drive the growth of our subscriber base, increase product discovery, account expansion, and long term retention, ultimately being accountable for all CRM revenues.
You’ll work with a range of communication methods, such as HTML, email, SMS, chat bots, embedded video and article content, designing, implementing, and iterating on sophisticated campaigns to drive engagement with an incredibly high-value contact list containing some of the most notable startup founders and investors across the UK and abroad.
You’ll be a master of the written word, a click compelling subject line writer, and a beautiful email template designer, but moreover, you’ll be the owner of our personas, building user-centric flows that speak to each of our key segments’ product and educational needs to give them the exceptional experience they deserve.
- Plan, design, build, deliver, measure and optimise our user engagement and commercial CRM
- Drive the CRM user engagement strategy to retain our users and deliver next best action
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey to create beautiful, highly relevant, and personalized CRM
- Work with our Business Intelligence team to utilise user behaviour, lead scoring and engagement data to further segment our users
- Work with product and technology teams to improve data collection and discover signals of intent to improve segmentation and persona mapping
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the range of products best suited to segments, and work closely with commercial & product teams to deliver a tailored offers customer experience
- Brief and collaborate with designers/writers to ensure comms are on brand, effective and accurate/compliant
- Research and recommend implementations of industry best practice and trends.
- Manage, set up, QA and launch campaigns within Intercom
- 1yr+ previous CRM planning & execution experience in a fast paced, high volume campaign environment
- Ability to build and send emails & push notifications within CRM platform. We use Intercom but experience in any will be transferable
- Excellent understanding of CRM best practice – plan, build, send and measure
- Data literate and able to understand and use the output of data visualisation tools and dashboards; SQL, Google Analytics and report building skills would be an advantage
- A love of test & learn/continuous optimisation approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to take ownership of own areas/projects
- No experience of our industry is required but a background in tech lead consumer products would be a plus
You’ll be joining an amazing team of founders, investors, developers and growth hackers. We’re based in Holborn, in the heart of the legal district.
- You’ll get responsibility (and plenty of it!). This role is both tactical and strategic, and a great way to demonstrate you can deliver results at the highest level.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to world class training from some of the most experienced individuals in UK startup law, investment, and entrepreneurship.
- Learning, development and networking opportunities.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee, overlooking the gorgeous gardens at Lincolns Inn Fields.
- Flexibility on working hours
- Contributory pension
- Free lunches on Fridays
England WC1V 7JH