Corsair Gaming is looking for a CRM Campaign Marketing Manager with a proven track record in growing email and SMS marketing channels through intelligent and compelling storytelling. This position is central to Corsair’s direct-to-consumer marketing function.
The Email Marketing Manager is both the customer expert translating business needs into segmentation strategies and the operations lead driving email strategy and execution in conjunction with our email service provider. Additionally, the Manager is responsible for file management and evaluation, including identifying new acquisition and retention strategies.
The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in email marketing and campaign processes, have excellent analytical and communication skills, and excel at this work autonomously.
What You'll Do
- Campaign Briefing and Strategy
- Lead strategy on email and SMS initiatives across Corsair and embrace leading change as we evolve our email program
- Maintain email and SMS delivery calendar for new product announcements, promotions, and campaigns for multiple regions
- Optimize the campaign setup, delivery, and reporting process
- Help the team turn experiments into complex lifecycle flows using triggers from CDP (MParticle) and segments that intelligently send campaigns with both static and dynamic content
- Interface with email technology vendor/partners to adapt products and solutions to improve email program performance
- Campaign Delivery
- Plan and deploy campaigns across channels: email, push messaging, sms (braze)
- Work with design team to create email content to increase brand and product consideration and drive conversions
- Campaign setup
- Review campaign journey
- Email template configuration and review
- Email setup – light design, HTML and CSS skills needed
- Copy and CTA review – copy and content provided
- Reporting campaign performance review and benchmarking
Provide recommendations and enhancements
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in managing e-commerce email/SMS marketing programs
- In-depth knowledge of email marketing and best practices, including developing automated and lifecycle programs, preferably within e-commerce
- Experience with segmentation strategies and campaign management systems. mParticle experience a plus
- Experience with campaign execution from within an email and deployment platform. Braze experience a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects – identifying creative solutions
- Strong analytical thinking, written, verbal and presentation skills with an eye for email design
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills and project management
CORSAIR (NASDAQ:CRSR), founded in 1994, is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gaming and streaming gear. With 21 different product lines, CORSAIR offers a complete range of products that help digital athletes perform at their peak and enable streaming creators to produce studio-quality content for their fans. CORSAIR has built a passionate base of loyal customers due to its gamer- and creator-centric design philosophy, commitment to high performance, and professional quality.
The company has received more than 4,000 product awards and has a footprint that reaches customers in more than 75 countries. CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.
- Employee Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Discount Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous paid time off and holidays