WorldRemit is changing the way people send money internationally. We've taken something complicated and made it as simple as sending a text. And we're growing. Fast.
To do this, we need to hire bright people who can work autonomously and make the right decisions.
Who we're searching for...?
As a CRM Executive, you'll:
We are seeking a superstar CRM Campaign Executive to join our team to help accelerate our CRM activities. Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, this role is focused on building out targeted automation programmes on our new Braze platform in order to increase customer lifetime value.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing customer lifecycle campaigns and automated programmes
- Reviewing current customer marketing activities and implementing commercially driven improvements and optimisation testing
- Working with the Design and Content team on the briefing in and developing high standard creatives and content for the different channels
- Building and testing segments using Braze
- Building emails, push notifications, in-app and SMS messaging campaigns
- Upholding a high standard in reviewing and finalising customer-facing communications
Have you got what it takes?
- Degree level education 2:1 or above
- Minimum 2-3 years of CRM campaign creation experience
- Experience creating, testing, reporting and improving automated programmes
- Experience with Braze tool highly desirable
- Experience building emails, push and mobile campaigns
- Able to develop and build complex segments within the CRM platform (Emarsys and Braze)
- Working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Strong English written style, additional languages a plus
- Strong commercial acumen and results-orientated
- Ability to work effectively within the CRM and Marketing team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to interpret results and derive actionable insights
- Comfortable multitasking and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work across a range of disciplines from data and analysis through to creative and copywriting
- Knowledge/experience of FS/money transfer business highly desirable
- Experience of working in a multinational / multi-market organisation highly desirable
- Proactive and a self-starter
What's In It For You…
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical and dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Free breakfast and fruit every day and Friday 'afternoon tea' drinks and nibbles.
- No formal dress code
Changing the world isn't easy – so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, and have the drive to make them happen.
We want to talk to you if you can bring to life our values:
- Aim high - We dream big, think bold and go the extra mile
- Embrace challenges - We ask questions, start conversations, and always love to learn
- Do what's right - We act with integrity, building trust in ourselves and in our business