We’re a community of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care. We’re set on building something extraordinary: creating the most forward-thinking and innovative place in the veterinary industry.
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
Our mission to deliver progressive, around the clock care means our employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
We provide ongoing support to our teams, both in practice, through our and through our Support Centre. This empowers our colleagues in practices to get the very best from our advanced equipment while being on your journey to veterinary excellence.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CRM Campaign Executive to join our marketing team based at our Veterinary Support Centre in Watford, Hertfordshire.
We have made a significant investment in our CRM capability, and this role is to support the Marketing Function with their data and insight requirements so it can deliver targeted, clinically supportive client communications on behalf of our veterinary practices.
All of our client communications are vet-led, and your role will play a vital part in increasing the number of healthy, happy pets through delivery and measurement of these communications.
There are 2 key objectives you will deliver in this role:
- Quarter on quarter build the scale, efficiency, impact and sophistication of the Medivet CRM engine, aiming to deliver FY21 committed revenue targets via delivery of our campaign and reporting schedules
- Support the CRM Analytics Manager in developing and executing new ways of working with internal departments and agency partners to ensure timely, accurate, efficient and valid data extracts
- Production of campaign data extracts – ability to interrogate a campaign briefing document and transform it into an actionable campaign, querying each element for completeness and accuracy based on what the data shows
- Production of campaign measurement – post campaign analysis of performance and key insights to enable continuous improvement
- Production of CRM KPI measurement – assist in the capture, verification and presentation of our key KPI measures
- CRM data expert – develop a deep understanding our CRM client data through questioning and analysis
- Liaison with internal IT and 3rd party suppliers to ensure data accuracy and system availability
Skills and experience
- Ability to represent complex data in easy to understand formats
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience of working with a customer database
- Experience working with campaign management tools (e.g. Adobe Campaign, Apteco Peoplestage, BlueVenn Engage) highly desirable
- Experience of having used analytical tools and systems (e.g. SQL, SPSS or other in-house) advantageous
- Extremely conscientious and detail-oriented
Hertfordshire WD24 7UY