Fracture is looking for a CRM Campaign Developer to execute against high-performing promotions and cross-channel marketing programs. This role will be key in the development of customer-centric and automated communications, with a focus on personalization and client loyalty.
Salary Range: $55,000 - $80,000 (Negotiable w/in this range depending on experience)
Position Location: Remote -or- Alachua, FL
Relocation Assistance: Yes, a generous package for USA-based candidates only.
Work Eligibility: Must be eligible and authorized to legally work in the United States and does not now or in the near future require sponsorship.
Reports to: Director, Email & CRM Marketing
What's the gig?
- Gather requirements, create design specs, build campaigns, and facilitate reviews, testing, and deployments for successful audience creation.
- Code and publish marketing WordPress landing pages and marketing microsites.
- Manage Enterprise Tag Management system acting as subject matter expert, running any maintenance, updates, & enhancement to ensure optimal performance.
- Uncover potential data gaps around related to new campaigns or campaign enhancements.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects, and IT professionals to implement CRM solutions.
- Develop and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department, business, and organization and as communicated by management.
- Embody the values of the Fracture brand through a commitment to the ethical and sustainable use of environmental resources in and out of the workplace.
What skills will it take to be successful?
Intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience with:
- Front-End Web Development and HTML
- Google Analytics or similar reporting tools
- Retail or Direct Marketing
- Google Tag Manager, Telium, and similar tag management systems
- Multi-channel, multi-wave (trigger) direct marketing operations, strategy, and analysis
- Statistical modeling techniques and customer scoring
- Database discovery, planning, and design
- Generate actionable marketing insights, analyze, interpret, and report on direct marketing campaign results.
- Integrate data to new or existing database structures within the CRM and data warehouse systems.
- Mine data, using query language(s) to create data for program development support using SQL.
Required to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or visual arts, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Good understanding of XML, Java, HTML, CSS required
- Experience in user segmentation, dynamic content, and testing methodologies.
- Experience partnering with Business Intelligence teams to drive analytics/reporting requests.
- Intermediate experience with Retail or Direct Marketing experience required
- Deep hands-on experience in multi-channel, multi-wave (trigger) direct marketing operations, strategy, and analysis
- Passion for marketing technology with an ongoing desire to stay on top of industry trends and analytics best practices
- Independent thinker with the ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated, in-depth technical capabilities with professional knowledge of digital marketing and analytics
- 2-4 years of experience implementing analytics on websites leveraging tag management systems such as Adobe Launch, Tealium, Ensighten, and/or Google Tag manager
- Preferred (but not required): UX/UI experience providing and leading creative direction
What other traits are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication, business professional, interpersonal and organizational skills; including an excellent command of the English language, must have an analytical mindset, and a great problem solver.
- Excellent work ethic with a sense of initiative, urgency, attention to detail, organization, and time management/multi-tasking skills to deliver tasks on time; comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment. Including the ability to work independently, within a team, and across teams.
What we offer
- Generous Relocation Package to Fracture HQ
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, TeleDoc, EAP, and Basic Life Insurance (EE Only)
- 401k with company match
- Supplemental Benefits such as Life Insurance, STD, LTD, Accident, Cancer and Critical Illness
- Generous PTO Plan
- Happy Birthday PTO Day! (additional day of PTO in addition to PTO plan)
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Flexibility in Work Schedules (Core Hours from 10 am - 4 pm ET)
- Employee Discount
- PLUS all of the intangible benefits of great culture and collaborative work environment!
Fracture, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Talent Management Department.