CRM Campaign Builder
£35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits (Work Level 6A)
Manchester city centre / home working
We're now working in a hybrid way, with colleagues dividing their time between home/remote working and the office. You can find out more about our hybrid working policy at colleagues.coop.co.uk/hybrid-working-policy
We're looking for a CRM campaign builder to join us at Co-op and help us deliver commercial and community value through personalised products and communications. We've got ambitious plans to transform the way we use data and technology to connect with our customers and members - it's never been a more exciting time to join us.
In this role, you'll be joining a team that uses Salesforce Marketing Cloud to continuously improve campaigns and processes. Everything we do is underpinned by robust data and great insights, and our aim is to make our customer engagement journeys more relevant and multi-channel across our multi-proposition business. If you've got CRM marketing experience and love communicating with a range of people, we can offer you a unique opportunity to learn huge amounts about CRM, develop your career, and make a genuine impact on our business.
What you'll do
* develop targeting selections for personalised campaigns
* map and sequence contact journeys using Salesforce Journey Builder
* work with project teams on the longer-term implementation of integrated multi-channel campaigns (mobile push app notifications, direct mail and call centre contact) and preference centre participatory features in Salesforce Mobile and Web Studios
* build dynamically personalised email campaigns using Salesforce Email Studio and Content Builder
* work cross-functionally with a range of teams and colleagues including campaign managers (responsible for email plans and creative concepts)
* build relationships and work closely with the wider Data & Insights and Membership teams, particularly analytics, BI and data engineering teams
This role would suit people who have
* previous experience using a CRM marketing platform (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Emarsys, Responsys, Cheetah Digital, Braze, Adobe Experience Cloud or equivalent)
* knowledge of developing campaigns using HTML and/or SQL
* a good understanding of test and learn methodologies
* high attention to detail and a strong drive for quality assurance
* great team-working skills and the ability to co-operate with a range of teams, colleagues and third parties
* good communication skills, with the ability to influence partners at different levels of the business
Here you'll do work that matters. We're a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you'll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You'll also get a package that includes:
* competitive salary
* coaching, training and support to help you develop
* pension with up to 10% employer contributions
* annual incentive scheme
* Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
* 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
* discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We're actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment, so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at colleagues.coop.co.uk.
As part of your application you'll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.