Job title: CRM Automation Specialist
Location: Amsterdam/Groningen, NL
Environment: On-site/Hybrid (you decide!)
Language: Our business language is English
Where the journey began…
From humble beginnings when traveling back in 2014, our co-founders at Parkos embarked on our journey to ensure that the beginning and end of your travel experience are as enjoyable as the actual adventure between!
We make airport parking a smooth, seamless and efficient process for all travelers using our TravelTech price comparison & booking platform.
We started off by winning the major airports within the Netherlands and now operate in over 15 different countries and 3 different regions (and counting)! We’ve grown to over 120 Parkie’s and millions of travelers choose Parkos every year!
Our CRM Automation team is responsible for managing our global email campaigns. They are also responsible for analyzing the customer journey in pre and post booking.
This is currently a team of 2 individual contributors (of 14+ marketers in total and counting) and is an area of the business primed for significant growth.
You will be closely working together with all team members who are distributed across EMEA.
What you’ll do
- You play an important role in creating this experience pre and post-booking within the marketing team.
- You analyze the customer journey and make recommendations for relevant messages based on the data.
- You will develop these together with the content team.
- You will also work closely with our translation agency to ensure everything is relevant to our international customers.
- You will take care of segmentation of our millions of customers and set up newsletters and activations in collaboration with the campaign team to increase bookings and retention.
- You work on the cutting edge of data and creativity, where good project management skills come in handy.
What you’ll bring
- At least 2 years of experience as a CRM marketer/ automation marketer (email marketer)
- Experience with automation tools such as Active campaign, SendinBlue etc. (or can advise us on another tools that works even better)
- Preferably experience with activation and retention campaigns
- Project management skills; you work together with different people within the organization, it's up to you to coordinate this well.
- Experience with A/B testing of emails and automations
What we offer
- Flexible working: We understand that people’s circumstances vary and allow you to decide where you work from. We can support on-site and hybrid
- Ownership: Take ownership of your work and have the opportunity to drive lasting change within Parkos
- Growth: We provide the autonomy and personal development support for you to move quickly through the ranks at Parkos - the sky's the limit!
- Transparency: We talk about our plans, allow everyone a voice, work together towards common objectives, and share our successes together as a team
- Fast-pace: We love to experiment and try new things quickly. An error is only a mistake when you fail to correct it and we want to reach our destination as swiftly and smoothly as possible!
The road ahead…
- Screening with recruiter (30-mins)
- Meet Head of Marketing and team member during first interview (60-mins)
- Prepare home assignment (preparation 60-mins)
- Present assignment and discussion in second interview (60-mins)