CRM Automation Manager
Based in MK. Please note we are following current public guidelines therefore this role will be home based temporarily.
Highly completive salary and benefits package. Please state your salary expectations in your application.
Do you have a love for pizza and a passion for data?
Domino's Pizza is recognised as the world's leading pizza delivery company. Its expertise and passion for delivering hot and fresh pizzas has earned numerous awards and the loyalty of millions of pizza lovers around the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award-winning Digital Marketing team.
The role exists to build customer retention and engagement through CRM automation and triggered lifecycle marketing. If you love data and technology and bringing personalisation solutions to life, this role is for you.
With the onboarding of a new omni-channel engagement platform (Braze) our goal is to drive a material step-change in personalisation and targeting of our CRM communications through harnessing the value of our data. To achieve this, we are looking for a CRM Automation Manager to build out our CRM automation and personalisation offering.
The CRM Automation Manager will work closely with our CRM platform, technology partners and alongside the rest of the CRM team, to add data points, segmentation properties and personalisation. Furthermore, this person will also work on ensuring that the data and reporting we get from our platforms can be used to further grow and optimise our activity.
Working closely with the rest of the CRM team on multiple projects, you’ll help improve our customers experience via data-driven automation across all relevant digital touchpoints.
What we are looking for
- Proven strong experience in a technical CRM role as well as utilising Braze or similar omni-channel engagement technology
- Solid experience creating personalised user journeys and lifecycle automations and personalisation technology such as Movable Ink
- Technical understanding of broadcast solutions, deliverability etc
- Be adept in CRM reporting, data extraction and analysis. Can pull together Case Studies, Pre campaign forecasts and post campaign evaluations.
- Hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture whilst being obsessed with improving the experience of our users
- Good understanding of how SDKs and APIs work
- A challenger mindset to help us evolve our ways of working
- An understanding of social, digital display and how these areas can work within the CRM world
- The ability to demonstrate successful Project Management experience in a fast paced environment
- Understanding best practice in Data Protection in CRM marketing
- Experience of working with attribution tools such as Appsflyer, Branch as well as the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new tools + 3rd party solutions.
For the right person, Domino’s will provide the opportunity to develop skills and experience with a market leading brand along with a competitive salary and great benefits such as company pension, private medical and dental, discretionary bonus, and of course - discounted pizza!