Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people and their pets? What about having the opportunity to connect with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions?
If this is how you see your career, Hill’s is the place to be!
Hill’s Pet Nutrition is a multi billion dollar, global division of Colgate-Palmolive Company and the maker of Prescription Diet, Science Diet, and Healthy Advantage brand pet food. Our mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets by providing the best leading-edge pet nutrition technology, products, and expertise to pet owners, veterinary professionals and other key pet professionals worldwide. Our company is a globally recognized Best Place to Work.
Hill's is seeking an experienced Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Associate Manager to join our cross-functional digital marketing team! We invite you to apply! You will be supporting a considerable volume of CRM marketing campaigns for our US platforms while coordinating with team members around the globe. Your focus will be to support data driven marketing strategies and CRM programs, channels, and campaigns including cross channel consumer lifecycle marketing journeys, acquisition, activation, retention, and reactivation strategies, consumer data strategies and governance, creative & agency management, analytics, insights, and optimizations.
What You Will Do
- Strategy & Planning
- Contributes to planning CRM content calendar and consumer touchpoint strategies and campaigns in collaboration with manager, internal teams and agency partners
- Supports handling 1:1 marketing channel executions including email, SMS, direct mail, website, sweepstakes, coupons, and media and partner lead acquisition sources
- Resolve ways to bring to bear first party and other data sources to build personalized and highly relevant real time experiences for each consumer across channels.
- Develops, implements, analyzes, and optimizes AB Test and Learn plans and recommendations
- Finds opportunities to test, optimize, and improve new and existing CRM campaigns and tactics.
- Develops briefs, collaborates on briefs with Brand teams and internal partners
- Reviews and approves creative and content recommendations, provides strategic and executional direction and feedback
- Leads multi-channel SFMC journey and push campaign executions with agency partners
- Manages asset library (and related supporting agency partners) within SFMC including templates and content blocks, creative assets, additions/updates, process, organization, and requests
- Builds email creative in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey builder via templates and content blocks.
- Builds personalized and versioned email campaigns and journeys using HTML and AmpScript as needed, and tags email with UTM tracking parameters
- Test, QA, troubleshoot builds and HTML for adaptable emails
- Targets and builds audiences in SFMC and/or CDP targeting tools
- Links with internal/agency partners for vital targeting, audience creation, SQL queries, automation development, testing, QA and successful sends
- Writes copy, content, graphic designs as needed
- Runs on-site coupons, sweepstakes programs and partners
- Insights & Analytics
- Conduct routine analysis and report on performance of CRM Campaigns
- Pull, aggregate, and synthesize analysis from various MarTech tools, CDP, CRM platforms, Google Analytics, and handle analysis requests from internal analytics partners and agencies.
- Analyze performance, derive insights, and recommend campaign optimizations
- Channel & Database Management, and Best Practices
- Contributes to marketing channel management and health for channels of email, SMS, direct mail
- Monitors and makes optimization decisions and recommendations to partners and within campaigns that drive and protect channel health around deliverability, lead quality, consumer data quality, hygiene, etc.
- Stays up to date on standard methodologies, industry trends, new technologies, that drive an outstanding marketing organization
- Drives decisions that stuard and deliver data governance, GDPR/CCPA data privacy, CANSPAM compliance, and database marketing best practices
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 4 years Digital marketing, CRM, or email marketing experience
- Building & Deploying emails and SMS in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Email Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Studio, Audience Builder, Reports and Dataroma
- Experience crafting, deploying and maintaining campaigns in CRM management platforms/marketing automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Master's Degree in Marketing or Business
- Proven technical experience building email campaigns in SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with HTML, adaptable emails, email rendering testing and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of SQL and/or AMPscript
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, and comfortable working with UTM tracking parameters
- Experience in various types of campaigns such as promotional marketing and/or automated email marketing programs (triggers, journeys, drip campaigns).
- Experience with creative strategy and messaging communications planning
- Familiarity with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), and CAN-SPAN regulations.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills; validated ability to develop and initiate creative innovations and solutions.
- A team-oriented individual who can share information, goals, opportunities, successes, and failures with the appropriate parties. Ability to coordinate, plan, and carry out multiple related activities.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and run simultaneous projects and needs
- Strong bias for action and data-driven decisions.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and thrive
- Strong Project Management skills
- Great teammate with excellent communication skills, particularly with diverse cultures
- Flourishes with digital innovation and evaluating trends in a changing landscape
Salary Range $86,400 - $126,840USD
Pay is based on several non discriminatory factors including but not limited to experience, education, skills and office location. In addition to your salary, Colgate-Palmolive offers a performance based bonus and competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.