Tinybeans is a publicly-traded tech company that is in active growth mode, continuing to invest in fulfilling our mission- to connect parents and their families with the most trusted tools on the planet to help them thrive. We feel fortunate to be welcoming more users to our platforms than ever before and playing an even more important role in parents’ lives.
With a platform reach of over 20 million users, a deep content partnership with Apple and a 5-star App Store rating, Tinybeans is on a mission to help families create real connections with each other and with tailored resources to help them thrive.
Your Part In Our Mission
The ideal candidate has experience in consumer marketing and the ability to build, optimize, and lead day-to-day business decisions aimed at improving member acquisition, engagement and retention. They should be familiar with organic and paid media marketing channels. The ideal candidate will have a testing mindset and be able to use their analytics skills to make data driven decisions. This position collaborates with all parts of the business, executes CRM strategies that move business metrics, and reports to Tinybeans’ Head of Consumer Marketing and is based in NY.
You will …
- Execute on the acquisition strategy to grow paid subscriptions across new and existing channels
- Manage the CRM projects while collaborating with designers and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Manage and implement end-to-end development, and execution of email campaigns
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversions
- Drive ongoing optimization through comprehensive A/B testing strategy, including developing best practices playbook and communicating learnings
- Focus on driving photobook sales.
- Work cross functionally with edit, product, and creative teams
You are …
- A team player who loves collaborating with engineers and product managers, operating without ego - and having fun along the way.
- Able and happy to communicate effectively across the company, advocating for the customer in all situations
We will …
- Work From Home Flexibility
- Expose you to all aspects of a start-up experiencing incredible growth.
- Enable you to make a difference globally.
- Welcome you to be part of a publicly-traded company with a global reach.
- Offer you competitive compensation + yearly stock options
- Health, dental, vision, and 401K
- Encourage you to recharge your batteries; Generous time off policy, additional sick & personal time, and 10 paid holidays.
- A playful team that supports one another like family
You have …
- 3+ years’ experience in consumer marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent business experience
- An understanding of direct response marketing
- Extremely detail oriented, and the ability to analyze campaign performance
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment