Currently full-time remote. Must be able to commute to Irvine, CA once returning to the office which will likely be on a hybrid basis
SEGA. . . What do you think of when you hear that word? Do you think of the console with the iconic, harmonized voice fire ups or do you think of the countless gaming hits from Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, or the Persona series? . . .
When we think of SEGA, we think of its evolution as a pioneer in the video game market to one of the most prominent video game developers and publishers ever! Globally, SEGA has over 5,000 employees passionately working to bring the best gaming entertainment to players around the planet. We have one of, if not the richest, portfolio of original IPs something we are very proud of and excited about as the market continues to change.
New streaming technologies and shifts in the retail landscape are well poised for what will be the most disruptive and innovative time in our industry. Our IP strategy positions us well for this, and we are enthusiastic about the future!
There's never been a more exciting time in the company's history to join SEGA!
As the Associate CRM Manager, you will join our CRM team at an exciting time to support us grow, retain, and engage our customer base across all SEGA of America brands (Sonic, Yakuza, Persona, etc). Youll assist in building and optimizing cutting edge CRM campaigns and sign-up experiences. You will be responsible for the delivery of campaign and growth strategies that have been developed by the CRM Manager and work together to create truly personalized customer journeys.
- Support the CRM Manager with the execution of strategies to grow our audiences across all our key brands.
- Set up email campaigns and customer journeys in the CRM tool, that help maximize engagement and conversion.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams in USA, UK and Japan to plan and execute CRM campaigns that are in line with brand strategies and operational goals.
- Work with an external design agency to ensure CRM assets match the brief provided, as well as any brand guidelines and marketing regulations.
- Use data to define, build and maintain segments for campaigns.
- Carry out multivariate tests to continuously optimize campaigns and maximize registrations.
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against KPIs.
- Be a CRM advocate by helping Brand Teams understand the commercial benefit to be gained via increasing relevancy of communications.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of planning, executing, and measuring the performance of CRM campaigns within a B2C industry.
- A strong understanding of entertainment and/or video game industry and player needs.
- A passion for data-driven marketing with experience in segmentation of audiences and personalization of communications.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing best practices.
- Hands on experience with email marketing tools, such as Mailchimp, Customer.io and Mailgun
- Highly organized with the ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to changing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good understanding of quantitative data analysis and statistics.
- Basic knowledge of HTML desirable.
- Understanding of GDPR essential, and knowledge of COPPA law preferable.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as JIRA.
- A keen gamer with knowledge about SEGA and Atlus titles would be a plus.