The CRM Associate Manager role will build, optimize and lead the day-to-day execution of programs aimed at improving member acquisition, engagement, and retention. Supporting the CRM team the Associate Manager will be responsible for the implementation and analysis of Ro's cross-channel marketing campaigns for one of our newest product lines. The ideal candidate is a thought partner for innovative use of testing, technology, data, and insights to drive campaign efficiency and effectiveness. The position collaborates with all parts of the business and executes CRM strategies that move business metrics.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about CRM strategy and best practices, has meticulous attention to detail, and is a resourceful problem solver with a proactive approach to getting things done.
Who are you? You're a hard-working, data-driven engagement marketer who enjoys flexing both your left and right brain. Your work will be a blend of hands-on execution and long-term optimization of the CRM flows within our platform. You will work closely with our Product, Design, and Data teams.
What You'll Do
- Support CRM campaigns across the customer lifecycle, ranging from cart abandonment to renewals, including triggered and ad hoc communications
- Manage and implement end-to-end development, and execution of email campaigns
- Leverage Braze, our CRM platform to optimize and personalize points of contact across a
- Member journey to drive users successfully through our funnel.
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
- Manage the CRM projects queue, collaborating with designers and copywriters, and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Act as point of contact within the organization as the CRM representative for conditions falling under this new product line.
What We're Looking For
- 3-4 years of experience in CRM or Email Marketing producing cross-channel campaigns using marketing automation platforms.
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email, creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, CAN-SPAM regulations, email deployment platforms, and ESPs.
- Experience with A/B testing and marketing experimentation
- Ability to compile a well-articulated dashboard and share performance metrics
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally
- Willingness to dive in and learn something new
- You have experience in other channels (acquisition, SMS, push, etc.)
- Prior experience with Braze
- Familiar with project management tracking tools like Asana and Jira
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Looker, and Snowflake
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy