Zapp is building the future of convenience with a full stack approach to on-demand essential items, 24/7, delivered in minutes. Customer obsession is at the heart of everything we do, and from founders to riders we are relentlessly focused on delighting our customers. We are backed by the world's leading investors and our team has a phenomenal track record of success from the likes of Amazon, Jumia, Deliveroo, Tesco, and Just Eat. If you’re ready to help build the world’s most customer-focused company, get in touch.
We are looking for a CRM Associate to support the set-up and monitoring of marketing strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships with clients. In this role, you will be working with our Marketing team to boost our company’s market presence and increase customer engagement. To be successful in this position, you should have a keen interest in Customer Relationship Systems and KPI metrics. You should be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address customer concerns. Ultimately, we want you to increase revenues and achieve business goals by building a customer-oriented company.
- Overseeing the CRM content plan across email & push for UK & NL, and managing the whole process (planning, building, sign offs, proofing & sending).
- Working with the Senior CRM Manager to execute and optimise new and existing multi-channel customer journeys within Braze.
- Managing the relationship with many different internal stakeholders, from partnerships & events to copy & design.
- Reporting on campaign performance, feeding back results & optimisation opportunities to the Senior CRM Manager.
- Supporting the development of engaging and personalised email campaigns that drive retention and loyalty.
- Developing and implementing marketing techniques that will drive new customers
- Carrying out experiments, as well as writing up results including optimisations for the future.
- Conducting market research to follow trends and competition
- 1-2 years work experience in a marketing role, ideally in a CRM / retention related role
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- The ability to work under pressure with a proactive, enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with excellent grammatical skills
- Good knowledge of customer acquisition strategies
- Experience with Braze is a plus
- University degree in Marketing or relevant field is a plus
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Enjoy 25 days holiday per year (plus all bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Extended sick pay and maternity / paternity leave pay
- Pension contribution
- Make use of our home office allowance for office supplies
- A monthly allowance to spend on Zapp!
- Be part of a fast-growing company and a super motivated team
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and brings our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.