Nurx is transforming healthcare by delivering convenient, affordable, and personalized care that empowers patients and improves health outcomes. The leader in digital healthcare for women, Nurx combines medical providers who are passionate about patient care with cutting-edge tech solutions to offer asynchronous medical consultations and home delivery of medication and tests. We’ve provided birth control, prescription skincare, migraine treatment, PrEP, herpes medication, STI testing and more to more than 1 million patients, and we’re just getting started.
We are lucky to count Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and former US Surgeon General Regina Benjamin as board members. We’re on a mission to make every part of getting healthy and staying healthy, better — and we’re looking for people like you to help!
A bit about the job
We are looking for an exceptional go-getter to join the Nurx CRM team to help own the execution and support of our acquisition and retention campaigns. This role requires an independent self-starter who can flawlessly deliver the baseline but also proactively seeks to improve existing foundations/processes to increase efficiency and scalability. This is a ground floor role with opportunities for growth in various career directions. This position will collaborate intimately across data, product, engineering, and marketing and will be a core element to success in growing our patient base through CRM channels.
What you'll do:
- Assist with development of email and SMS creative and copy, and work with the CRM operations lead to drive successful campaigns and automations.
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing team on campaign collaboration, ideation, and timing, with a focus on patient retention.
- Take ideas and instructions for emails to particular audiences; develop and execute them.
- Help to build key operations campaigns and user flows/automations for new and existing services.
- Coordinate on gathering assets from teams on creative, copy, links and landing pages.
- Manage our Tell a Friend program and gift shop, including coordinating directly with vendors.
- Ensure tracking and campaigns are set up properly.
- Run analysis and report out on campaigns and automations, and optimize content based on test findings.
- Troubleshoot issues and support the team in making sure things run smoothly.
A bit about you:
- Some experience in email marketing execution with at least one email platform (Cordial, Braze, Iterable, Salesforce, Responsys, etc)
- Deadline driven
- High level of project management to prioritize deadlines and requests
- Strong communication skills to set expectations and provide progress with stakeholders
- Balance of creative and data-driven understanding
- Asks lots of questions
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with multi-teams
- SQL skill is a plus but not required
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you
- Market competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan match
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave
- Take-what-you-need vacation (and we really mean it!)
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, or can be full-time remote.