Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Who You Are
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive. You should be passionate about your work and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level and should desire going above and beyond to produce world class designs. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
CRM marketers at Klarna are fundamental players in the planning and execution of campaigns that nurture and convert shopping consumers for the Klarna mobile app. You will bring exceptional organization, communication, and collaboration, while constantly optimizing for the desired outcome.
We are looking for someone who can be a key part of executing and implementing Klarna’s global consumer shopping CRM program. This position is open to candidates anywhere, but preferably based in NYC.
- Execute Klarna’s global consumer CRM marketing program in email, push notifications, SMS, and mobile app IAMs
- A/B/n test all aspects of the program to constantly achieve incremental improvements, including segmentation, content, and send schedule
- Collaborate globally with the Senior CRM Associate and Senior Content Associate to manage the global calendared communication calendar
- Manage the relationship with external agencies to produce assets, build emails, and QA all assets
- Manage the global consumer email newsletter calendar
- Build and deploy emails, push notifications, and in app messages
- Be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
- 1 - 5 years of experience in lifecycle marketing
- Expertise in enterprise CRM software. Plus for experience with Braze.
- Expertise in lifecycle data analytics and systems. Plus for experience with Amplitude.
- Proven abilities to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience developing an email marketing A/B/n testing plan
- Experience with HTML
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Pristine communication skills across teams and projects
- You are customer obsessed, proactive by nature, can move between high strategy and small details, relish problem-solving, want the ability to think creatively and love the satisfaction of awesome execution