About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The CRM Associate (Lifecycle) will support the CRM Manager to help lead diner engagement and retention. As a member of the Customer Engagement team, The CRM Associate will be responsible for delivering audience targeting, channel strategy and messaging strategy recommendations, as well as managing the execution of lifecycle campaigns across Grubhub and Grubhub+ (our loyalty subscription program).
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Collaborate with CRM Manager to build campaign strategy and targeting for email and push lifecycle campaigns for Grubhub and Grubhub+
- Work with Manager to develop the CRM strategy brief and creative brief for lifecycle email/push campaigns, and establish clear success KPIs for campaigns.
- Collaborate with CRM leadership to translate strategic vision into tactical campaign ideas and solutions, and proactively identify and recommend specific actions/initiatives based on previous campaigns and analysis.
- Develop processes and tools that can be reused by the wider team
- Partner with cross-functional teams (i.e. Brand, New Verticals, Enterprise Restaurants) to support/deliver CRM best practices and campaign strategy recommendations to drive key initiatives that ladder up to our company goals.
- Own development of key messaging points for CRM communications.
- Work with the Analytics team to manage weekly reporting for all CRM channels, including engagement metrics and business impact monitoring, elevating recommendations for next actions/strategies based on key results/insights.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2-3 years of experience in email, push, and in-app messaging
- Bachelor’s degree required
- End-to-end CRM strategic campaign planning and management/execution (including creative development) experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail and the ability to clearly communicate complex information to less technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Experience working with CRM Operations/Technical staff.
- Self-starter with a passion for marketing and the desire to deepen knowledge, someone with a “roll up your sleeves and dive-in” attitude
- Analytical mindset - Ability to understand, articulate, and make decisions based on how CRM impacts overall business goals and KPIs
- Ability to manage multiple projects while still ensuring all timelines and key milestones are met
- Experience working cross-functionally with Loyalty, Brand, Data Science, Creative Analytics, and Product teams, as well as Legal and Compliance
Got these? Even better
- Experience working on a subscription-based loyalty program
- Hands-on experience with ESP and/or Marketing Engagement Platforms (i.e. Braze, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Comfortable working in Tableau and Google Analytics
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k matching, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Compensation. You'll receive a great compensation package with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission, or RSUs (role-specific).
- Free Meals. Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Fund. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.