Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Childrensalon is the leading retailer in luxury fashion for children, working with some of the largest brands in the world.
We have an exciting opportunity to support our growth and we are searching for an experienced CRM & Retention Specialist who lives and breathes digital marketing.
As a member of the Retention team you will help to drive customer retention and reactivation across multiple marketing channels. Using a data-driven approach, you will assist in delivering campaigns using content relevant to each customer while providing a seamless experience and influencing a repeat purchase.
- Increase customer loyalty through marketing channels
- Drive repeat purchase through campaigns and new initiatives
- Develop automation triggers and events for in the moment messaging.
- Work with all digital marketing channels for a full 360 retention experience.
- Provide relevant content to our customers in real time
- Help in delivering new retention strategies.
- 3+ years experience with CRM tools at an e-commerce retailer
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practices
- Proficient in handling data across multiple platforms
- Solid Experience in Google Analytics and Excel
- Experienced in building advanced customer segments and dynamic conditions
- Worked with marketing projects and helped through to delivery
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells, however, due to the current Coronavirus pandemic will require flexibility and some working from home. Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to [email protected] with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.