We are Loop
We redefine what an earplug should sound, look and feel like. Whether it’s hearing protection or comfort for your ears, Loop enables you to live life at your volume. Our founders Maarten and Dimitri started Loop back with a big idea. And a chronic ringing in their ears. Since then, we’ve helped more than 2,000,000 customers around the world to find quiet, enjoy great experiences and keep unwanted noises at bay. In 2022 we grew from 35 to 120 Loopers and this year we'll double the current team once again. Our Headquarters is based in Antwerp, with many employees dotted across Europe and the world.
Not to brag about it, but we've recently been named the fastest-growing technology company in Belgium (according to Deloitte - October 2022 awards), and The New York Times named us ‘best earplugs for concerts and thousands of noise-sensitive customers call us ‘a life changer’. Pretty cool, right?
Here's more about Maarten & Dimitri's founders story: https://www.loopearplugs.com/blogs/blog/the-founders-story
About the Role:
We are seeking a skilled and experienced DTC CRM & Marketing Automations Manager to spearhead growing our email revenue 10x, working collaboratively with a dedicated team and key stakeholders across various marketing teams. This person will be the expert behind our smart, seamless communications that aren't just performance and data-driven, but also heart-driven.
- Develop and execute Loop's CRM strategy and tactics, working with quarterly OKRs and leading a team of 5 CRM specialists.
- Lead the development and execution of targeted email campaigns driving customer acquisition and retention using data-driven segmentation strategies.
- Oversee end-to-end management of marketing automations, ensuring accurate capture, segmentation, and utilization of customer data for tailored messaging.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce and Marketing teams to synchronize customer journeys, optimizing automated triggers for high conversion rates.
- Conduct A/B tests on email and automation campaigns to improve performance metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates.
- Analyze customer behavior and sales trends to identify opportunities for targeted win-back campaigns or loyalty programs, implementing them through automated workflows.
- Monitor and report on CRM KPIs regularly, extracting actionable insights for quarterly planning and long-term strategy.
- Ecommerce performance expert with a deep understanding of testing methodologies to enhance CRM's impact on Loop's bottom line.
- Proven track record in managing and executing complex email campaigns and automations.
- Experience managing CRM databases of over 1 million members.
- Successfully managed CRM revenue share exceeding 20% in a company grossing yearly over $50 million.
- Advanced leadership skills with a focus on durable consumer goods experience.
- Strong communication and project management skills, capable of meeting specific deadlines and KPIs.
Base Salary Range for New York based applicants: $120,000 – $190,000
Loop takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, experience, skill sets, qualifications, education, and other business and organizational needs. Final salary is based on a number of factors including location, travel, relevant prior experience, or particular skills and expertise. Please note the range listed is just one component of the Company’s total rewards package.
Why join us?
- We’re Belgium’s fastest-growing technology company (according to Deloitte - awarded October 2022), and we want you to grow and improve alongside us.
- Our culture? We’re all about enabling growth by giving our team full autonomy to manage their own projects, be a thought leader, and truly make an impact on the company.
- We take care of our people. So, we pay them what they’re worth. Expect a competitive pay in the top 20% of the market rate for your level of experience and potential.
- Also: Lapland. The location of our last team building… just saying. Previous years spent in Iceland, Malta & Senegal.
- Flexibility: For us, hybrid and flexible working is all about trust. And we trust you to get on with your job, so there’ll be no micromanaging or peeking over your shoulder from us.
- Benefits: Our benefits are all aimed towards looking after your health, and enabling you to live life to the fullest. So everything from health insurance and pension savings to lunch vouchers, cruising credits and the latest tools is covered.
Come as you are, our equal opportunities employer statement
Loop is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Live life at your volume. 🎶 We'll take care of your ears.