Are you passionate about sports, technology, customer journeys and marketing automation? Do you want to be part of a cool tech scale-up?
Do you have what it takes, to build and optimize automation flows for the entire customer journey? Are you motivated by working cross-functional with marketing, sales and customer success? Are you a quick thinker, self-starter, and collaborator who is business and product-oriented, and want to get things done?
Veo works with athletes, coaches and analysts who want to take the game to the next level. Our simple-to-use camera, sophisticated AI technology, online platform and analytics tools open up for a new understanding of the game - translating the numbers into better performance. Our automated video solution makes it easy for any team to capture, analyze and share their most important moments. We have already entered the global market with more than 65,000 recordings in 60 countries. Our vision is to create equal opportunity for all - unleashing their full potential.
Ready to take our customer journey to the next level?
You will focus on the entire life cycle of a customer; lead sign-up, MQL and SQL qualification, product onboarding, extension and renewal. Leading conceptualization, execution, testing, reporting and analysis. You own end-to-end automation.
It is an essential role in our commercial team. You will be responsible for, in close collaboration with the other team members, setting new customer-oriented marketing projects in motion, as well as measuring and optimizing. We expect you to continually identify unique opportunities to engage our leads and customers in a meaningful manner along their journey to decrease CAC, increase LTV and reduce churn.
We’re using several tools throughout the customer journey including ActiveCampaign, Pipedrive, Intercom and Shopify. Our objective is to improve the overall architecture.
Key tasks include
- Develop a clean CRM architecture with accurate tags, metadata and customer segments.
- Optimize our marketing automation to increase the total amount of SQL and product onboarding automation to decrease churn.
- Build and optimize our extension flow to leverage the up-sell potential.
- Build and optimize our subscription renewal automation to minimize churn.
- Analyze campaign results, develop KPIs, and create performance dashboards.
You will become a key person in our future growth, and we expect the following qualifications.
- At least 2 years of CRM and automation experience.
- Very experienced with marketing automation technology.
- Flair for organizing and transforming customer data.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics.
- As a person, you are structured and a quick learner.
- You have great communication skills (both written and spoken) in English.
Welcome on board!
You will work from our office in Copenhagen. We unite our efforts to create a great workplace and company culture fueled by our love of sports, technology, desire to make a mark, and positive energy across our civilization.