Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking for personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries.
As a CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist your mission is to implement and manage Tropicfeel’s inbound marketing automation and email marketing on Hubspot and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with the Head of Community and the Social & Communication Manager, as well as designers and other internal stakeholders. This person will Implement and scale all automated marketing initiatives, such as emails, workflows and SM Marketing audiences, among other deliverables through HubSpot. The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in marketing automation and will be tasked with creating, implementing, and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results-driven has strong attention to detail, and has a passion for digital applications.
At Tropicfeel, everybody brings their own spice to the table. Be ready to bring your attitude and skills to a challenging and constantly evolving environment.
- Work with the Head of Community to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Collaborate with the Social & Communication Manager, to define the strategy for effective email campaigns.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution , including segmentation , testing , and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the internal teams.
- Create all automated workflows to enhance the personalization of inbound marketing
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Manage marketing automation and email marketing efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity , conversion rates , programs/campaign ROI , and sales growth
- Support marketing operations initiatives such as managing the customer lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
Skills & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 years marketing automation experience in Hubspot (preferred) or other Marketing Automation Tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Klaviyo, etc).
- Hubspot Certified preferred, but not required.N
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices.
- Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Strong independent project management skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly customer-centric mindset and predisposition
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talent and will reward accordingly.
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast paced and international working environment
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- Funny afterworks. Have a good time is serious business to us
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Position with career development possibilities