Imagine a world where people are delighted by their healthcare experience. The ResMed team is taking giant strides towards making this a reality. As part of the Asia LATAM Growth Markets team we are looking to solve unique and exciting challenges utilizing technology and connected solutions to impact over a billion people. We have an innovative 30 year history as global leading medical pioneers but now is the time to continually push boundaries, innovate in new spaces and help improve people's health on a large scale .
Let's Talk About The Team And You
Our Latin America Growth Markets teams are solving unique and exciting challenges to bring our technologies and connected solutions to a large population. We’re discovering new ways to educate, exploring new paths to diagnosis, and opening digitally enabled pathways to connected care. This is a newly created role reporting to our Head of Growth & MarTech. We’re growing exponentially in LATAM and across the region. The business projects we are working on will shape the future of healthcare delivery and the entire team is very passionate about delivering on this challenge. To succeed in this role you will be a team player, a critical thinker and an action-orientated leader who thrives in an ambiguous and evolving environment. Your previous experience with CRM, Marketing Automation and Implementation of Customer Journeys will ensure you bring the right experience to help us reinvent the way healthcare is delivered in LATAM.
Let’s Talk About Responsibilities
- Clean, standardize and appropriately segment customers, consumers, and patient’s database in Salesforce.
- Support Marketing Strategy implementing relationship programs (loyalty, rewards, digital commerce journeys) with consumers and patients.
- Implement and operate recurring journeys (Salesforce/HubSpot) as well as specific campaigns, monitoring and evaluating them according to established KPIs and goals.
- Help to structure the Digital Marketing and Conversion Funnel to monitor KPIs (MQL, SQL, CAC, LTV etc.) and leads qualification.
- Structure and maintain Digital Marketing Reports and Dashboards.
- Growth Marketing: Help to map possibilities, trials, and A/B tests.
- CRM: Support the regional data integration project with Salesforce. LATAM generates data from multiple platforms (such as HubSpot, E-commerce etc.) and Marketing sources that needs to be unified into Salesforce.
- Lead and integrate when necessary the different stakeholders: Marketing, Agency, IT.
- Support the Marketing Cloud tools / Apps implementations roadmap with the IT team.
Let’s Talk About Qualifications And Experience
- 7+ years of experience in CRM / Marketing Automation with full coordination of campaigns
- Proven experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, including E-Mail Marketing tools (Campaign Monitor etc.)
- Knowledge of HubSpot (CRM, Workflows, etc.)
- Previous experience with Digital Marketing Conversion Funnel
- Experience with Inbound Marketing strategies
- Familiarity with communication tools and Omnichannel approach
- Data-driven mindset with a critical sense to build hypotheses and metrics
- Ability to be multitasking and prioritize activities
- Sense of ownership and results-driven mindset
- Hands-on profile
- Consumer focused: put consumers and patients’ needs first
- Fluent in English / Intermediate Spanish
- Bachelor’s in Communication, Marketing, Engineering
- MBA is a plus
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!