The CRM and Email Specialist is responsible for the end-to-end project management of email campaigns for Labatt Breweries of Canada within the draftLine team. These Email Strategies will correlate with a variety of other brand activations, including ad campaigns, social or mobile activations, and XM activations. Reporting into the MarTech Data Strategist, You will be a key strategic partner who collaborates with brand teams, internal strategic partners as well as internal and external creative partners. You will be translating audience segments and strategy into automated journey across digital touchpoints enabled by our MarTech stack, as well as you will be building and executing Email Marketing campaigns for a number of our key brands.
- Take an active role in the planning process by contributing to the project brief and being the source of relevant product and market information
- Design and build CRM/CEM consumer journeys through email and other activations based on consumers maturity and engagement with the brand to drive retention, conversion and engagement.
- Work with Strategy and Brands to develop Email Marketing deployment calendar
- Working with the MarTech Data Strategist, Digital Strategist and Audience Manager, analyze channel and customer data in order to draw insights and make recommendations for driving business results through campaign optimization.
- Work with internal and external teams to build and test emails, tags, select database audiences and deploy using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Monitor funnel performance data, conducting campaign level quality assurance and A/B testing, making data-driven and strategic optimizations.
- Stay on top of the campaign deployment calendar to make sure projects are on track
- Implement tactical measures to reduce unsubscribes, and grow customer and prospect email list, exercising CASL compliance.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Perform post-campaign analysis, identify opportunities based on data-centric approach to improve engagement with customers, and report findings to key stakeholders improve engagement with customers
- Champion continuous advancement of email features, process improvements and optimization/automation capabilities to optimize consumer experience and internal/external workflows
Key Business Partners
- Brand Teams
- Local Solutions
- Owned Property & Audience Leads
- Data & Media Agencies
- 1-3 years of experience in email marketing, direct 1:1 marketing, loyalty program management, or project management experience specific to web production and CRM
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Prior experience in list generation, data analytics, solution design, email deployment, campaign management/testing and reporting.
- Demonstrated success in the management of multiple projects in the area of web, CRM and the digital ad space
- Demonstrated organizational abilities, strong attention to detail with previous technical experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Solution-oriented work, positive team player
- BA/BS in Online Marketing, Marketing Communications or related field
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith’s, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt’s 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada’s most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We’re also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
What is draftLine?
draftline YYZ (Toronto) is Labatt’s in-house creative agency and part of the draftLine family across the world with offices in New York, Buenos Aires, London to name a few. Labatt Canada is the proud brewer of Budweiser, Bud Light, Goose Island, Alexander Keith, Corona, Stella Artois, etc.
dratfLine is a first of its kind in-house creative engine powered by data & technology moving at the speed of popular culture. draftLine will also leverage consumer data and marketing technology to measure media and content performance in real time and ultimately personalize consumer digital experience at scale.
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
ON M5J 1A7