King is looking for a CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist to develop and deploy creative and effective marketing campaigns across email and in- game channels that appeal to our player fanbase. You will define and execute efforts to increase player loyalty while ensuring that our players receive the best communications experience possible. A successful candidate will be a highly organized self- starter with strong collaboration, communication, and technical skills, and an innate understanding of what our players want.
Your Role Within Our Kingdom
- Strategize, develop, and execute a CRM strategy and customer journey blueprint across email and in- game channels including segmentation, testing, and deployments.
- Work cross- functionally with Operations, Marketing, and Email teams to ensure that campaign strategy and creative are aligned across all teams.
- Brief King’s marketing agency on CRM campaign strategies and help manage the development of creative templates and copy for email and in- game communications.
- Work with stakeholders to propose, create, and implement creative and data- driven test & learn campaigns across King’s communications channels.
- Work with Engineering team to develop and test marketing automations, with the goal of building trigger- based campaigns, sequenced emails, and more.
- Create, implement, and analyze the campaign and player metrics to optimize interest and response.
- Understand campaign goals, monitor, and report out on performance of the campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for future improvements.
Skills To Create Thrills
- 3- 5 years of experience in email marketing execution and automation with a focus on user retention and conversion.
- Ability to simultaneously manage marketing campaigns across email, in- game popup, and dog ear channels.
- Deep understanding of email best practices and compliance.
- Experience with CRM and email marketing platforms (LeanPlum experience is a plus)
- Strong technical skills and expertise with HTML optimized for email deployment, with an aptitude for troubleshooting and a solutions- based approach.
- Solid understanding of mobile contact strategies specific to different platforms.
- Data- driven mindset with an ability to organize and crunch data, interpret metrics, and identify trends to create custom campaigns for different audience segments.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills as well as a very strong attention to detail.
- Thrive in an agile, iterative environment.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with King games is a plus.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!