IT’S GREENER HERE
This role is for Nature’s Way’s digital incubator which is responsible for bringing extraordinary product launches in advanced nutrition, health, and wellness to market. Our team's mission is to empower consumers to manage & improve their routines to live healthier lives and we deeply believe that true impact emerges when exceptional digital products meet rigorous science. Healthy starts inside at Nature’s Way, and our digital innovations start in this team which we call the Greenhouse.
A select team of digital marketers, nutrition scientists, software engineers, and product designers call the Greenhouse home. Here, we combine tradition with agility, quality with boldness, and excellence with sustainability. We are constantly inspired by our consumers’ problems, are diligent in how we solve them, and are committed to delivering ongoing value.
SEEKING AN EMAIL INNOVATOR
We are looking for a high-energy CRM and Marketing Automation Associate Manager to join our growth story. In this role, you will cultivate relationships and foster community with our consumers using technology-based marketing programs. This individual will be passionate about all aspects of CRM and marketing automation - from innovation to development to delivery to segmentation, with a focus on data-driven decision making, to propel a consumer through their personalized wellness journey.
As the CRM and Marketing Automation Associate Manager, you’ll be a voice for the consumer and passionate about putting their needs first. You’ll possess a keen understanding of email best practices – understand how imagery, text, subject lines and dynamic content may impact the results of our efforts. You’ll have examples of how test and learns have yielded new ways of engaging customers through CRM and marketing automation. Most importantly, you will be passionate about a good prioritized list and can “say no” in purist of larger objectives.
Leading the Way (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Serve as an expert resource for Marketo; understand what’s possible with the tool, how campaigns can be crafted and delivered, and how to best leverage features to deliver consumers value.
- Drive innovation (for example bringing SMS to the organization) and guide our CRM and marketing automation strategy through regular testing of different types of communication, looking at how variables like time, message, offer and medium impact consumer behaviors.
- Support our consumer acquisition strategies, helping identify new ways to continually bring consumers into the database and guide them through their wellness journey.
- Use HTML, CSS, and email marketing creation tools to build, load, and deploy email campaigns, working with in-house resources and agencies to source needed materials.
- Develop email calendar and own end-to-end management of email marketing projects, such as briefing.
- Support the Digital Growth Manager in counseling cross functional teams and agencies on the creation of engaging, meaningful content and how to build that content to work with tools and templates.
- Score and segment consumers based on engagement, activities, and behaviors; work to refine and continually evolve the system created over time.
- Report on efforts and translate those into actionable next steps.
- Troubleshoot email coding and deliverability issues with internal engineering team.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4+ Years’ Experience in CRM/email marketing and marketing automation tools/software.
- Experience analyzing email campaign results and turning data into actionable insights.
- Inventive – Comes up with novel ideas and approaches to new opportunities that set us apart from the crowd and result in exceptional performance.
- Pragmatic – Does not reinvent the wheel once something works and figures out how to scale processes and practices that drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborative – Holds high emotional intelligence and is incredibly effective with working closely with internal and external business partners to achieve success.
- A team-first attitude with strong self-awareness to openly share and received feedback and to never stop learning and improving.
COVID-19 MITIGATION EFFORTS
To ensure the health and safety of our Employees and community, Nature’s Way requires that all candidates and visitors…
If you have a fully completed COVID-19 vaccination card, you can email a photo to [email protected] No further proof will be required for additional on-site visits.