Provides support for a specific area of responsibility within marketing by fulfilling tactical requirements to accomplish business area objectives. Develops specific tactical marketing plans for products, product lines or area. May develop short and long term tactics and strategies to achieve business objectives in assigned areas. Accountabilities for the specific area of responsibility include: project and/or product management, supports the annual operating plan process, cycle and business review meetings, budget involvement and business area knowledge.
Specialized and in-depth comprehensive knowledge and experience in a particular field, or business area. Duties are varied and complex often involving research, analysis and solution development. Provides direction on issues of area of expertise and assist department leadership in setting strategic direction. Typically a higher level professional position. Requires the regular use of originality and ingenuity. Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of field. Is generally assigned more complex and difficult assignments. Assignments are broad in nature. Typically works with greater discretion and latitude. May assist Consultants and lower level staff by providing advice and guidance.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
- Implements CRM programs that maximize customer acquisition and retention through the use of marketing technology and automation.
- Manages assigned CRM projects from start to finish with minimal supervision. This includes partnering with stakeholders and 3rd party resources to complete projects.
- Supports all direct communications with customers through the CRM platform. Systems utilized in this role include, but are not limited to, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud and the Roche Diabetes Care web content management system (i.e., drupal).
- Uses a diverse set of technical skills to design and implement marketing programs.
- This role is directly responsible for creating, deploying and monitoring automation activities, marketing journeys, email communications, SMS communications, web forms and microsites. This role also uses technical skills to interact and work with Global Strategy and Marketing Operations and IT related staff.
- Works closely with the CRM Marketing & Automation Principal and colleagues from multiple teams including Customer Marketing, Franchise Marketing teams and Global Marketing Strategy and Operations.
- Supports the delivery of CRM strategies to drive retention and customer loyalty, ensuring the platform works seamlessly across the organization to maximize all marketing and sales opportunities.
- Supports specified database for effectively targeted marketing activities.
- Supports navigation of the technical IT aspects of CRM programs and digital/direct marketing tactics.
- Supports the integration of CRM, Marketing Cloud and patient database to maximize marketing automation efforts.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or IT
- Proficient with relational databases and SQL.
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Analytical, logical problem resolution skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 2 years Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience with proficiency in HTML, data extensions, triggered sends, automation studio, journey builder and contact builder. Experience with a connected Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud is preferred.
- 2 years Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud experience with strong knowledge related to objects, data types, roles, profiles, campaigns and reporting.
This is a campus based role
Relocation will not be offered
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.