The role is responsible for planning and delivering Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategies that drive consumer loyalty and retention to ensure we matter to consumers.
The role you’d play:
- Working with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to define a CRM strategy that will drive retention rates and the lifetime value of our consumers across our portfolio of brands.
- Utilise consumer data to identify the appropriate segmentation and targeting strategies to deliver a better experience.
- Monitoring relationships with existing customers through CRM systems. Ensuring the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel.
- Champion CRM within the business, proactively communicating with stakeholders and providing insight to help campaign planning.
- Developing and implementing marketing techniques that will drive new customers.
- Lead the creation of a communication plan across the portfolio. Co-ordinating across teams to ensure alignment.
- Creates and briefs the relevant creative needed for communications including updating email templates and campaign creative.
- Utilise data to monitor campaign performance and drive future performance improvement.
- Liaison with internal IT and 3rd party suppliers to ensure data accuracy and system availability.
- Ensures all work undertaken is complaint with GDPR, Data Protection etc.
The must haves:
- Digital marketing and campaign coordination experience.
- Initiative based upon problem solving and analytics experience (Google Analytics / or similar)
- Management of databases and/or large amounts of complex data
- Experience with SQL, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Mailchimp would be advantageous.
- Experience working with stakeholders to deliver projects.
- Best practice industry knowledge within and outside of Pentland
- Strategic experience to optimise customer experience
- Photoshop or InDesign skills would be advantageous.
- A natural preference for working collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.