Travel Required?: Travel - up to 10% of time
Date: Oct 21, 2021
Full remote working option
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 115722 - Phoenix, Arizona, United States
CP SkinHealth Group is a place for your career to thrive! We offer opportunity, challenge, and a great team of driven and dynamic individuals. Encompassing the innovative skincare brands of PCA SKIN, EltaMD, and Filorga, CP Skin Health Group is a fast-paced, agile organization dedicated to providing skin care solutions that are backed by science.
CP SkinHealth Group is a part of the Colgate-Palmolive family, which provides our team with domestic and global career growth opportunities in all departments. Our rich benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, company-paid disability and more. Plus our employees have access to our amazing skin care products!
We are looking for a CRM and Loyalty Specialist to join our team. The CRM & Loyalty specialist will own the end-to-end loyalty experience for the US market to build brand love and engagement. This vital role will create a persistent customer-first mentality across physical and digital channels to maximize customer acquisition, retention, and profitability.
The CRM and Loyalty Specialist interacts with digital media and communications lead, marketing team, digital commerce team, analytics team and sales team to drive initiatives essential to the continued growth and evolution of the program and overall business.
What You’ll Do:
- Support Digital Media and Communication Lead in managing end-to-end CRM program for both consumer and professional audiences, including but not limited to, platform implementation, scheduling, agency management and creative briefing, audience segmentation, journey building to increase customer value and build brand love, retention and advocacy
- Build and maintain email calendar and production schedule and partner with agencies to develop hard-working and effective email content/design
- Build fully-compliant and highly-deliverable HTML email from agency-provided creative; deploy within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (B2C) SAP Mastermind (B2B)
- Produce iterative email templates and make minor adjustments to art as needed
- Drive positive engagement and growth of B2C customers
- Support Education department initiatives for B2B customers (ie Treatment Tuesdays, Physician Fridays)
- Use performance insights and consumer journey mapping tools to personalize and improve campaign strategies.
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems and implement digital marketing techniques that will drive new customers and acquisition of 1st party data
- Work closely with cross-functional team to align on personalization and consumer journey mapping to enhance the customer experience and improve campaign strategies
- Loyalty Program
- Support in developing and launching a consumer(b2c) loyalty program and evolving the existing customer (b2b) loyalty program
- Own the end-end loyalty customer experience in consumer and professional channels and champion what great customer experiences look like.
- Create and test rewards across multiple retention channels to create offerings that drive new product adoption, build sustained brand loyalty and engage consumers in our mission.
- Research, Analytics and Audience Segmentation
- Support the development of audience segmentation strategy and lifetime value of B2B and B2C customers
- Track and measure KPIs to evaluate and improve on the results of content and campaigns with a test/learn agenda
- Work with the Media & Communications Lead and Analytics team to enhance profiles of 1P data to further personalize the journeys / messaging
- Develop the 360-degree view of the customer that paves the way for measuring customer satisfaction across all touchpoints along the customer journey.
What We’re Looking for:
- Proven experience in loyalty program management including physical and digital channels
- Hands on experience building and deploying compliant and highly-deliverable HTML email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar platform
- Knowledge of digital strategies, trends, and best practices
- Work with cross-functional teams and manage simultaneous projects and needs
- Strong initiative and results oriented
- Ability to manage ambiguity and thrive
- Strong Project Management skills and strength in organizing, scheduling, and driving timelines
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, particularly with diverse cultures
- Thrives on digital innovation and evaluating trends in a changing landscape
- High level of attention to detail, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing or related field with 5+ years of work experience.
- Experience in CRM, customer acquisition, conversion and loyalty marketing
- Familiar and prior experience with technology across multiple platforms, including but not limited to: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya), SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Commerce, Wordpress, JIRA, and Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong understanding of data management including audience analysis and segmentation, data capture
- Master’s degree or MBA
- Proficiency with graphic platforms (Adobe Creative Suite) and ability to make edits to artwork that enable email and digital ad asset production
- Prior working experience in the skincare industry or a large, multi-national company
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.