BWS is the leading convenience drinks brand with over 1200 stores nationally. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to our customers and are passionate about the products that we sell.
If you want to be part of a dynamic and creative marketing team where you will work across all disciplines of digital then BWS is perfect for you. We pride ourselves on being a team of commercial digital marketers that drive innovation and business results. We care deeply about our team and focus on providing the right level of training and support to nurture and grow them into Australia’s most innovative and inspiring digital marketers.
About The Role
The CRM & Lifecycle Specialist will be responsible for the development and execution of BWS multi-channel campaigns, from concept to execution. The focus of the channel will be across email, push notifications, and SMS. They will be responsible for campaign planning and the day to day execution to drive traffic, optimise conversion, customer advocacy, and achieve financial and customer targets.
In Addition To
- Manage the end to end development and execution of the business as usual CRM calendar in collaboration with marketing, ecommerce, product, and data teams.
- Continuously test and optimise lifecycle CRM campaigns, to derive insights into customer segment behaviour and maximise engagement and conversion.
- Foster strong relationships across marketing, creative, ecommerce, technology, merchandise and operations team members to support the channel strategy.
- With the CRM Marketing Manager, utilise the Oracle Responsys platform to develop innovative dynamic content, lifecycle trigger programs, and campaigns across different direct comms channels.
- Track, report and analyse campaign performance data to provide regular reporting to the business.
- Develop and present CRM decks using channel and customer analysis to the wider BWS business and marketing team.
To be a successful CRM & Lifecycle Specialist, in addition to proven experience in digital marketing, you will also be a team player who is keen to help solve problems if/when they arise, be a natural communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with a wide variety of internal stakeholders.
You have the ability to work under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines and have strong commercial acumen.
In Addition To
- Prior Digital Marketing experience (3 Years).
- CRM and automation marketing experience - preferably utilising Responsys.
- Extensive experience in running A/B and multivariate testing.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience with HTML and CSS - SQL knowledge would be a plus.
- A keen eye for creative details and attention to detail.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for the drinks industry.
- Excellent remuneration package and flexible working in every sense.
- Everyday Rewards plus card - access exclusive employee discounts across Woolworths, BIG W and Endeavour Group brands (BWS, Dan Murphy’s etc) and discounts at ALH venues.
- Career progression to help you realise your potential. As our business grows so do the opportunities for our people.
- Work with an industry-leading team and be a part of one of the most exciting retail transformations in Australia.
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.