We like to build things here at Pleo.
Like, a lot.
No seriously our onboarding program is called Bricks.
Only we don’t do the "follow the instructions" Lego kits - we’re more the "take random bricks and find the best place for them to create a beautiful multi-colored chaotic masterpiece" type people.
But why are we waffling on about bricks? Well Pleo is building a world class B2B demand gen team to help us continue to scale as one of the fastest growing spend management SaaS in Europe, and we need you to help us create a thing of beauty.
Ah ok, makes sense now huh?
As the CRM & Lifecycle Marketing Manager, and an early member of the Growth team, you will help us build the practice and lead efforts on two fronts, accelerating the marketing pipeline (i.e convert Pleo prospects into Sales opportunities) and supporting the efforts of customer revenue expansion.
Sounding fun yet?
You’ll be an individual contributor reporting to our Head of Growth Marketing & Demand Gen, and will have a pivotal role on directly impacting our demand gen, brand awareness and growth.
Sign me up!
This role can be based from Europe (London, Lisbon, Madrid, Copenhagen, Stockholm or Madrid) or the East coast of US/Canada
What To Expect Day To Day
- Formulate, champion, and drive the strategy for Lifecycle marketing efforts
- Build an automation playbook that creates narrative based, personalized, and triggered campaigns that drive top/middle of funnel conversion, upsell, cross sell, and retention
- Continually build on the foundation for acquisition and customer growth through the development of repeatable, scalable processes and frameworks
- Partner closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to supercharge a multi-channel, multi-touch, lifecycle program and champion our lifecycle marketing roadmap
- Establish a rigorous analytical framework and manage the reporting and performance of all lifecycle initiatives
- Monitor and analyze campaign results across all channels to understand the efficacy of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics
- Prepare and communicate team updates and performance to cross-functional teams and key business stakeholders
- Be a strategic thinker, problem solver, and communicator who is focused on building meaningful and impactful long-term relationships with consumers
But who are we looking for?
You come from a B2B SaaS background and have significant expertise developing and optimizing lifecycle marketing programs to drive customer engagement, expansion, and retention. You have deep experience in narrative arcs, high quality content, triggers, personalization, and analytics across multiple surfaces to drive highly profitable and scalable campaigns.
You thrive in hypergrowth, fast-paced environments. Plus.....
- 5+ years in B2B lifecycle marketing related roles, ideally at fast growing companies with high data and analytical rigor
- Detailed technical knowledge of CRM & email systems, attribution models, and lead scoring
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close and conversion ratios, ideally in the middle of funnel lifecycle stages
- Strong working knowledge of Hubspot CRM as well as marketing automation tools such as HubSpot and Intercom, with a strong track record leveraging those tools to create successful, multi-channel, and multi touch campaigns
Show me the benefits!
- Flexible work: working from home when you want, where you want, why you want to (we trust you)
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- Team camps around the world - remotes flown in (around once a quarter) for team building and learning (hurry up and apply already so we can bring you to the next one)
- Catered lunch
And here are some other nice gestures that we make:
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- A totally pain-free remote working/working from home policy
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 400+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally:
If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone