Since 2009, mindbodygreen has been leading the health & well-being conversation, providing our community with actionable content, experiences, and products to help them make meaningful change in their lives. Here you’ll find a unique approach to wellness that weaves together the mental, physical, spiritual, emotional, and environmental aspects of well-being.
mindbodygreen believes that the well-being world often overlooks marginalized voices. We are committed to building a workforce and community that reflects better representation in our team and everything we do. mindbodygreen encourages people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply for our roles. mindbodygreen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We’re looking for an CRM and Lifecycle Manager to join our team. We’re a multichannel wellness company and your primary goal will be to grow our customer base, drive retention, and increase LTV. You’ll report to the Director of eCommerce and will work in lock-step with key members of the DTC team, creative and data team, as well as many other talented, passionate colleagues. The ideal candidate is results-driven, growth-oriented, obsessive about analyzing consumer data, and brings deep experience in building customer-centric lifecycle programs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the production of DTC CRM/ lifecycle campaigns and automations across email, SMS and on-site modules
- Work cross-functionally with copywriters, creative, product managers, and external vendors to implement optimized CRM experiences to increase acquisition and retention efforts.
- Act as campaign project manager for lifecycle campaigns on the master marketing calendar and own projects from beginning to end
- Develop a robust A/B testing and optimization program of our CRM campaigns
- Evaluate existing buyer experience/journey across CRM channels and outline optimization opportunities
- Ensure a consistent and synchronized, omni-channel engagement and retention plan across: digital, website, customer service, direct mail, media and marketing channels
- In tandem with DTC team, develop and execute a loyalty/membership/rewards program
- Results driven and monitors campaign copy, design and trends within campaign results.
- Actively manage play-booking and documentation, including developing and improving processes, templates, key insights, and reports related to the assessment of strategies and initiatives
- Work with data team to evolve CRM performance dashboards and report results to stakeholders weekly
- Actively stay abreast of the latest CRM industry trends and best-practices
- 5+ years of customer lifecycle or retention experience for a DTC ecommerce company
- Demonstrates understanding of CRM KPIs and industry benchmarks
- Ability to build email templates utilizing HTML, if needed.
- Experience with subscription products or services is a plus
- Experience with CRM tools like Iterable, Klaviyo, Shopify, JustUno, Attentive a plus
- Ability to work alongside and manage projects with external vendors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Customer-obsessed with a desire to learn about who we serve
- Ability to think strategically while managing tactical execution
- Ability to break down ambiguous, complex challenges into simple, practical solutions
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with expertise in Asana. Super proficiency in Excel
- Experience in founder-led startups a plus
- Passion for health and wellness, alignment with mindbodygreen’s mission to help our community achieve true well-being, and making it easy and approachable
Benefits & Perks
- All roles are remote first
- Spacious office is located in Brooklyn NY for anyone who would like to use it
- Health insurance - standard plan premium 100% covered for employee
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Access to all mindbodygreen classes
- Generous discount on mindbodygreen supplements and personal care
- Access to resources like TalkSpace Mental Health Therapy and One Medical
- Discounts on gyms, bike programs and other well-being tools
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- 401K Retirement Plan