At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
YETI is seeking a highly analytical, data-driven, innovative, and creative marketer who can independently manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with a proactive and positive can-do attitude. This role will influence the design, planning, and reporting solutions for data-driven decision making.
The CRM and Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for tactical strategy and execution of CRM and direct marketing programs, including outbound campaigns, behavior-based triggers, and transactional trigger programs. This role will report to the eCommerce Manager in Melbourne, Australia.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self‐starting, direct-to-consumer-focused marketer who has a passion for using email to create meaningful 1:1 consumer experiences, individually and at scale. You are naturally thorough and have a high attention to detail. You thrive in fast-paced environments with entrepreneurial DNA, and you’re comfortable charting new territory. You aren’t afraid to run with ideas and understand YETI’s consumers and how to serve them with email content that helps drive education, interest, and conversion.
- Drive ideation and development of CRM channel communications
- Perform day-to-day CRM marketing activities including, but not limited to, email and SMS campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Ensure that program engagement KPI’s are maintained against set baselines for Open Rate, Click-to-Open Rate, Conversion, and Unsubscribes via continuous test and learn agenda
- Working with the eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, and customer data in order to draw insights and make recommendations for driving business results through campaign optimization
- Work with the YETI ANZ team to grow the channels, identify segment trends and opportunities, and deliver best in class email content
- Plan and produce CRM content which is targeted and brand consistent
- Provide regions with ongoing strategies and guidance to drive customer retention, overall database growth, segmentation and health
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor activities to identify opportunities and key gaps
- Support YETI ANZ corporate and wholesale department with outbound communication
- Analyse and report on digital campaigns and translate findings into recommendations and plans for revising digital marketing strategy
- Display an A/B testing mindset constantly auditing CRM campaigns, Google Analytics, and Shopify for improvements on metrics
Qualifications And Attributes
- BA/BS in Online Marketing, Marketing Communications or related fields or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, or related fields
- Hands-on experience with ESP (i.e. Braze, Klaviyo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Knowledge of developing and executing email and SMS marketing campaigns strategies and roadmaps
- Comfort collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in CRM, customer analysis and reporting (Tableau, Segment, Google Analytics)
- Attention to detail while able to grasp the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Positive, highly motivated self-starter
- Basic Photoshop skills is a plus
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YETI Global Workforce Data Privacy Notice