Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 180 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,450 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS-
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing team to build, QA, deploy and analyze Email, Mobile Push and direct mail campaigns.
- Use Photoshop and other Adobe Suite products to edit digital assets
- Segment audiences using our customer data platform (CDP)
- Prepare materials to internally communicate business priorities and strategy for CRM efforts
- Help manage email creative requests; following the request process and manage stakeholder communications
- Work in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to:
- Segment audiences based on relevant factors
- Schedule and deploy ad-hoc emails to segmented lists with necessary suppressions in place
- Use content builder and HTML to create emails
- Monitor email deliverability and take documented mitigation steps whenever a high rate of bounces occurs
- Build out customer journeys and automations using Journey Builder
- Set up push messages and schedule for deployment
- Cross training other roles in the department to assist when needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly computer literate; ability to learn new software quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to complete work independently with careful attention to detail and follow-up; extremely accurate; demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational skills and ability to think critically within a fast-paced environment, while meeting assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal, written and interpersonal
- MySQL experience is a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other similar ESPs
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Marketing Cloud Certifications a plus
- Mobile connect experience is a plus
- Ampscript knowledge in SFMC a plus
- Hands-on experience deploying emails
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE-
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in email marketing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pay range for this position is $65,000 - $85,000 annually.
- Paid Parental Leave: including time for fathers and adopting parents.
- Short term & long term disability and life insurance at no cost to the employee.
- Extensive medical, dental, and vision plans with multiple carries, including EPO, HPN and PPO plans.
- Competitive 401k plan and employer matching.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Savings Account (FSA) offerings.
- Paid vacation, sick, personal and holiday time.
- Pet Insurance available.
- Onsite wellness programs at company headquarters including fitness classes, acupuncture, and chiropractor.
- Employee stock purchase program
- Employee product discount of 50%; employee sample sales and family and friends discount throughout the year.
- Skechers Company Culture and growth strategy is deeply infused with internal career growth and opportunities for learning.