FUNCTION: Reporting to the Director, Marketing, this role is a mix of technical expertise and business savvy. The CRM and Email Marketing Specialist will assist in delivering a global customer CRM lifecycle plan to maximize customer experience and to drive incremental revenue at the customer level across multiple channels including email, SMS, mobile push and website messaging. This role is mainly responsible for the day-to-day coordination and execution of CRM & Email Marketing tasks. Your primary responsibilities will be focused around campaign set-up, testing and execution.The role will also assist in optimizing through automation and personalization in an environment that utilizes technology and data to target and deliver relevant digital messaging at all points across the customer lifecycle. You will work collaboratively with Marketing, Loyalty and Revenue Management team members on the lifecycle process including ideation, design, build, launch and growth. You will also be involved in the technical implementation and troubleshooting of data-driven marketing efforts, working closely with the Data and Technology teams. Being curious and self-motivated will help the ideal candidate in understanding the nuances of the aviation industry and optimizing the current processes for CRM campaigns.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Marketing, Loyalty, Data and Revenue Management teams to identify audience segments and opportunities within the customer journey that will deliver personalization and drive conversions
- Acquire new members for the loyalty program by leveraging customer and booking data
- Increase members’ lifetime value by deploying automated campaigns that guide them through the loyalty program and offer tailored promotions
- Develop subscription and site visitor login strategies to grow our database and enhance our ability to communicate the most relevant offers to our customers
- Work with the Data Warehouse and Technology to identify opportunities for technology /data improvements for CRM campaigns
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Creative teams to implement A:B / multivariate testing methodologies to improve engagement and conversion rates
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign build, set-up, scheduling, testing and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Develop and enhance automated multi-channel campaign standards and processes for all the parts of our email strategy and optimization methodology
- Serve as internal expert relative to compliance & best practices, list clean-up and maintaining a clean database, prospect and subscriber segmentation, improving email deliverability, data integrity, etc.
- Monitor, analyze and report on email and cross-channel performance across campaigns, translating complex data and test results into actionable insights for campaign optimization.
- Proactively stay current with the latest CRM, Lifecycle Marketing and Marketing Automation trends, to provide innovative recommendations
- Leverage insights and best practices to continually improve decision-making, processes and campaign development activities and data reporting accuracy
- Implement Tableau dashboards and automated reports with support from Business Intelligence team to track performance of campaigns and KPIs
- Comply fully with all privacy, confidentiality, marketing permissions, data security and other requirements related to the handling, access and storage of customer data
- Actively participate in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy
- Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Strategic planning: Time management and organizational skills with a focus on quality, detail and brand consistency; superior proofreading skills.
- Top quality analytical skills: Gathering and analyzing data and understand the customer base and coming up with suggestions for improving the existing strategy.
- Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
- 2+ years of Email Marketing experience. CRM Marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience with customer segmentation, targeting and hyper-personalization data.
- Excel and data manipulation skills required. Tableau experience preferred.
- Ability to use data insights to tell a comprehensive story for executive-level presentations
- Basic to Intermediate understanding of digital advertising trends and technologies in acquisition channels (SEM, display, SEO), for collaboration
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, for email template coding
- Basic SQL an asset, for pulling custom audiences
- Organized with very strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business, computer science or similar preferred.
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport - YTZ