Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
What is draftLine?
draftline YYZ (Toronto) is Labatt’s in-house creative agency and part of the draftLine family across the world with offices in New York, Buenos Aires, London to name a few.
Founded over 175 years ago, Labatt is one of Canada’s founding businesses and its leading brewer. We are proud of our history and our heritage in Canada, and we remain committed to brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Labatt has created exciting experiences with consumers through iconic brands like Budweiser, Bud Light, NÜTRL, Michelob Ultra, Corona, Stella Artois and many more. Through our broad portfolio, we are truly a national brewer, with over 3,600 employees, a portfolio of more than 60 quality beers and beyond, and 10 breweries from coast-to-coast, we are proud to serve Canada and the communities we call home.
The CRM and Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for the end-to-end development and implementation of email marketing campaigns for Labatt Breweries of Canada within the draftLine team. These email strategies will correlate with a variety of other brand activations, including ad campaigns, social or mobile activations, and XM activations. Reporting into the Production Manager you will be a key strategic partner who collaborates with brand teams, internal strategic partners as well as internal and external creative partners. You will be translating audience segments and brand strategy into automated email journeys across digital touchpoints enabled by our MarTech stack, as well as you will be building and executing Email Marketing campaigns for a number of our key brands.
Please note: This will be a 12 month contract position with opportunity for extension based off business needs & performance.
- Take an active role in the planning process by contributing to the project brief and being the subject-matter expert for CRM and email marketing related matters.
- Design and build CRM/CEM consumer journeys through email and other activations based on consumers maturity and engagement with the brand to drive retention, conversion and engagement.
- Work with Strategy, Brands and Project Management teams to develop and manage the e-mail Marketing deployment calendar
- Work with the Data & Audience team, MarTech team and Digital Strategist to analyze audience segments and email performance in order to draw insights and make recommendations for driving business results through campaign optimization.
- Work with internal and external teams to build and test email creatives, journeys, tags, select database audiences and deploy using the company preferred email marketing tools
- Monitor funnel performance data, conducting campaign level quality assurance and A/B testing, making data-driven and strategic optimizations.
- Implement tactical measures to reduce unsubscribes, and grow customer and prospect email list, exercising CASL compliance.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Perform post-campaign analysis, identify opportunities based on data-centric approach to improve engagement with customers, and report findings to key stakeholders improve engagement with customers
- Champion continuous advancement of email features, process improvements and optimization/automation capabilities to optimize consumer experience and internal/external workflows
- 1-3 years of experience in email marketing, direct 1:1 marketing, loyalty program management
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a must; other CRM and email marketing tools (Litmus, Email on Acid, Movable Ink) is a plus
- Experience is designing and building automations and email marketing journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (AMPScript)
- Experience with CRM and Email marketing integration for Ecommerce and Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) is a plus
- UI/UX experience is a plus
- Prior experience in email audience set-up, data email analytics, journey & email design, email deployment, campaign management, A/B testing and reporting.
- Demonstrated success in the management of multiple projects in the area of web, CRM and the digital advertising space
- Demonstrated organizational abilities and exceptional attention to detail with previous technical experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Solution-oriented work, positive team player
- Post secondary degree in Online Marketing, Marketing Communications or related fields
As one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Labatt is a place where our people can bring out the best in themselves through a collective purpose of creating A Future With More Cheers. We are always looking to serve up new ways to meet life’s moments, dream big to move our industry forward, and make a meaningful impact in our communities. We believe in brewing up a future that everyone can celebrate and share.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At Labatt Breweries of Canada, we are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to maintaining a welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment for every person – regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, neurodivergence, or disability status.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Labatt Breweries of Canada is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.