Our Mission 🌏🏡:
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Core Values 💛:
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
You will be joining the communications team at the Marketing department. The department consists of multiple teams focused at driving growth to the platform through omni-channel marketing and rapid experimentation. The teams are responsible for various domains: SEO, Paid Advertising, Public Relations, Strategic Partnerships, Email Marketing & CRM, Lead Generation, Social Media and Content Marketing. As the window (not a gatekeeper) of HousingAnywhere, the communications team acts as the eyes, ears and voice to/for both internal and external stakeholders.
With you joining us, the communications team will consist of 7 professionals: YOU as a CRM & Email Marketing Specialist, 2 Brand & Communications Managers, Policy Advisor, Partnership Specialist, Communications Intern and Head of Public Policy and Communications.
As a CRM and Email Marketing Specialist, your core purpose, strategy and activities will evolve around 'nurturing customer preference and loyalty towards HousingAnywhere/Kamernet' by providing relevant and positive experiences in a personalised and timely manner.
As a CRM & Email specialist you'll:
- Own the database of 'contactable' customers
- Set up Email campaigns to both landlords (advertisers) and (potential) tenants
- Monitor and analyse the effect of each campaign to advise and apply improvements
- Set up efficient marketing automated workflows in our CMS system (Hubspot)
- Increase customer loyalty and build customer relationships through targeted email marketing campaigns
- Lead the CRM implementation process for newly acquired brands
- Write and test email copy
- Set up AB-tests and you analyse, measure and report on campaigns, everything from copy tests to delivery and frequency optimisation
- Present new retention strategies to the business in order to optimise customer retention
Your Profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You have a 1+ year experience in the field of digital marketing, email/marketing automation and/or customer journey management.
- You are creative and data-driven; you take initiative on implementing new emailcampaigns and you're able to analyze the results of the campaigns
- You have strong communication skills and you're able to collaborate closely with other teams, e.g. product and engineering teams
- You have native level copy-writing skills in both in English and Dutch
- You have experience in setting up segmented email campaigns and using CRM tools, preferably Hubspot
- You are tech and digitally savvy and eager to learn new technology solutions
- Experience with Hubspot is a big plus
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- Work from anywhere is our policy, including flexible working hours.
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year!
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 140+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse yourself in the Dutch culture.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers to get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Are you coming from abroad? We provide a relocation package
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
If you have further questions, please email [email protected]
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as the fastest-growing prop-tech company in the Netherlands (Deloitte's Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte's Fast 500 ranking).