Who we are:
Chemical Guys is a rapidly growing and energetic car care manufacturing company, with best-in-industry products, offering unprecedented product selection, experience and education to our expanding family of customers. Over the past 10 years we have revolutionized the automotive aftermarket parts business model and have set a new mold for how businesses operate and sell in the era of personal engagement and lifestyle-driven marketing. Our commitment to offering a passionate, exciting and engaging brand resonates through all aspects of our organization. We are looking for dedicated people, fueled by passion, who are ready to join this amazing team and help propel our business to new heights.
The CRM & Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, executing and measuring our communication with customers across channels to maximize their engagement with us over time. This challenging role requires a unique combination of analytical and creative skills. You will dive deep into customer data to optimize when, where, and how we interact with each of our customers, create new tools and customer touch points, and work with the creative and merchandising teams to develop on brand messaging for each channel.
This CRM & Email Marketing Specialist will become the internal marketing team's subject matter expert (SME) on Salesforce and CRM email marketing. This role will be working on general, robust and targeted email campaigns to help generate business.
This CRM & Email Marketing Specialist will also help and support various other projects including researching vendors, automation tools, and RFP's. Experience with print and traditional marketing are a plus.
- Own development, implementation and ongoing management of email/SMS marketing programs - including blast, triggered and transactional communications
- Manage campaigns and programs across the customer lifecycle to drive repeat purchase, customer lifetime value (LTV), brand affinity or Net Promoter Score (NPS) including welcome series, winback series, abandoned campaigns, up sell opportunities, post purchase experiences etc.
- Implement dynamic content across campaigns leveraging handlebar logic or external tools that support 1:1 personalization
- Work cross-functionally with the site merchandising, creative, product and design teams to bring visibility to key product, editorial content, and brand-stories
- Develop segmentation strategies to customize email messaging to users based on behavioral data and email engagement data
- Monitor channel performance and conduct advanced customer analytics, working with product and marketing teams to advance our ‘single view’ of our customer and inform new engagement strategies and tactics
- Develop and cultivate a culture of iteration and experimentation - implementing A/B tests to optimize email performance and achieve customer retention goals
- Understand and optimize email deliverability to refine our program and maximize inboxing
- Own relationship with ESP and other third-party partners
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ years of professional email marketing experience
- Extremely knowledgeable in Salesforce is a MUST
- Experience in automation tools
Experience with Abode Creative Suite a plus